This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- General Rules -

Topic » - General Rules -

1614 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
How this game will work is each of the 9 people playing this RP can play the game at their own pace. However, I am NOT always active. So, I will be sure to update my schedule on a daily/weekly basis for everyone playing. I am in EST time zones. And I am a Bartender. So, my hours will vary. But, I promise to stay invested in this RP so as long as the Individuals participating are enjoying themselves.

So, some Basic Rules for this game as much of the game will be done via random.org.

I will update Each Character's Journey progress on the Main page like-so.

Erik - Currently on Route 4
Gym Badges: 1
Pokemon: ooo

I will keep track of all progress made at all times. I will update you and keep track of all pokemon. I will let you know your Pokemon's Level and update you on which moves are available for use. I will keep track of all item's found/purchased/used. And do my best to be a reasonable and fun host!

Pokemon Encounters:

Each route, cave, forest and city/town can provide a variety of different pokemon obtainable throughout your journey. So search everywhere possible! When you enter a new route/area. You will be mailed the possible pokemon you may encounter in the area with the odds of finding it.

For Example: Route 87 possible encounters:
Banette %20
Duskell %20
Mismagius %5
Ghastly %50
Haunter %5

If you wish to pursue a pokemon in the current area you are in. All you need to do is simply mail me. Your chances of finding the pokemon; completely up to chance!

Pokemon Battles:

As stated before. Most of the game will be done random.org. But, you will have complete control over your pokemon battles aside from a few things. So, here is how things will work. A coin toss will decide who goes first wild pokemon or trainer. (Note: It will be possible to challenge other trainers in your vicinity; so keep an eye at where others are in their journeys)

After the coin toss. You will be mailed options and given opportunities to help you win your battle! Player vs Wild Pokemon Battles will be pretty simple. You will choose your pokemon and be mailed its set of moves for the battle. If it is your turn. You will choose an attack. Chances of hitting vary on each move. Chances of causing a status change such as poisoning or paralyzing your opponent are also up to chance! When encountering a wild pokemon; they may even dodge an attack or two. But, I promise to be fair with every action. Once the pokemon is weak or fainted. You will have the opportunity to catch the pokemon by throwing a pokeball. Chances of catching it also up to chance! But, I again. Promise to be fair and every action is for yours and my entertainment!

Player vs Player Battles!

Exciting! I know! Before the match. It will be decided how many pokemon will be used during the battle. PvP battles will be decided by a coin toss. I will include both players in the battle in a mail and inform them who won the toss. Winner of the toss decides if they would like to make the first move or not. If they decide they want the first move in the battle. They must choose their pokemon first to allow their opponent the possible advantage in type difference. After both players have selected their pokemon. I will mail both players their pokemon's move lists and will ask if both are ready to begin. Once both players are set. We will begin the battle. But, for every PvP battle. There will need to be some rules with dodging attacks. So, each pokemon used will only be allowed to dodge twice during battle. And since the battles are PvP. We will need to make the dodging as fair as possible. In PvP matches. Everything will be done through Tg mails. So, both players and I will be included in all mails during the battle until it's conclusion. Once the first player makes a command. They will send their command in a mail to both the player he/she is fighting and myself. There will be a timestamp. The opposing player can then decide if they would like to dodge the attack. But, they only have a 10 second window to successfully dodge the attack. To successfully dodge the attack. The opposing player must reply to the mail including both his/her attacker and myself so I can verify if the dodge was successful. If the dodge was successful. I would immediately let both players know and the player who dodged the attack successfully would be able to make an attack with the chances of hitting a critical hit increased. If the dodge is unsuccessful however; you risk the chance of losing your turn and letting your opponent strike once more. Strategy to the adventure! And again. I promise to be as fair and realistic with all battle scenarios and hope you each as players respect me as a Host and my decisions with each PvP match!

So, nothing crazy as far as rules aside from respect the host. So, I'm hoping this game sounds appealing and can't wait to see the interest in this! This is a play when you want game and can be played at any pace! Some will spend more time on it than others and I certainly wont mind!

open group

- ItsOfficial's Pokemon Kansai -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!