This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kenta Eiji

Topic » Kenta Eiji

1597 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
14 year old male From Ochre Town.

Character Background: Kenta grew in a good family though without much interaction with Pokemon at home. Don't get me wrong Kenta played with the neighbors Pokemon and had adventures watching the Pokemon in the wild, however with his mom being a gym leader in another region, her pokemon are usually with her so he doesn't get to play with them that often, and his dad doesn't really like having Pokemon in his house so no matter how much Kenta begged, the dad would never get a Pokemon for him. Now that Kenta received word he's going to get a Pokemon, he's ready to grab and go, since he knows that his dad will not approve of him to go on an adventure to follow his mom's footsteps but Kenta doesn't really care. He wants to prove to his dad that he can take care of his new friends and perhaps be a great Pokemon adventurer or explorer or whatever!

Face Claim: https://pm1.narvii.com/5782/f44e5f6b00d883d808bb9a2e691e294104e0cccb_hq.jpg
1597 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Kenta walks into Professor Carmine's Lab*

Professor Carmine - "Awww! Kenta! I was expecting you! Seems you are one of the very first trainers to get here! So, before you are 10....wait a second. There are only 9 eggs! I forgot! My grandson Jet stopped by and has picked out his very first pokemon earlier this morning! Anyways, I'm rambling now. So, before you are 9 pokeballs! Each pokeball containing 1 of the 10 Pokemon I recently hatched here at my laboratory! Go on...choose one!"

*Kenta walks forward and selects Ball #2*

"Well, go on...let's see your very first pokemon!" - said a very excited Professor Carmine

*Kenta steps forward and throws the Pokeball*

The strange Pokemon appears from it's pokeball - "ahh-zoo-ril"

Professor Carmine - "Congratulations! That there is an Azurill! Marvelous! I can't wait for you to begin your journey! In fact; I have something for you"

*Professor Carmine hands you the 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex*

Professor Carmine - "That their is a Pokedex! It's a High-Tech Encyclopedia that'll tell you anything you want about the pokemon you've encountered! Now, you have all tools necessary to become a successful trainer! I think your first step might be taking on the Gym leader in Fulvous City! So, it seems you really should be on your way. I've got more trainers to send off on their journey's as well. But, I wish you all the best Kenta! Anyways, thanks for your time and be safe with your endeavors!"
1597 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
(ya know I never really had the azurill chain on my team so why not)
1596 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Scyther's moveset -

Double Team
Quick Attack
Focus Energy
Fury Cutter

Yamper's Moveset -

Tackle
Nuzzle
BITE
-----

YAMPER LEARNED BITE!
1596 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Taillow's moveset -

Peck
-----
-----
-----
1596 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Marill's moveset -

Tackle
Water Gun
BubbleBeam
Rollout

Azurill EVOLVED into MARILL!
1595 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Sensu Oricorio moveset -

SafeGaurd
Peck
Air Cutter
Feather Dance
1595 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Chespin's moveset

Vine Whip
Bite
Rollout
Rock Smash

Kenta replaced Leech Seed with ROCK SMASH
1595 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Meowth's moveset-

Growl
Scratch
Payday
Bite
1595 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Items:

Potion x1
PokeBall x3
Running Shoes
Super Potion x1
Full Heal x1
HM Rock Smash

open group

- ItsOfficial's Pokemon Kansai -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!