This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Viola Cesaro

Topic » Viola Cesaro

1614 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
15 year old Female from Ochre Town.

Character Background: Viola is a girl who surrounds herself in mystery. She keeps quiet but knows when to put her foot down and stand up for what’s right. Her parents aren’t the best, so she tends to take care of herself most of the time. She’s a natural born leader who’s ready to take on the world!

Face Claim: https://imgur.com/a/qMbs5X9
1614 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Viola walks into Professor Carmine's Lab*

Professor Carmine - "Awww! Viola! I was expecting you! Seems you are one of the very first trainers to get here! So, before you are 10....wait a second. There are only 9 eggs! I forgot! My grandson Jet stopped by and has picked out his very first pokemon earlier this morning! Anyways, I'm rambling now. So, before you are 9 pokeballs! Each pokeball containing 1 of the 10 Pokemon I recently hatched here at my laboratory! Go on...choose one!"

*Viola walks forward and selects Ball #8*

"Well, go on...let's see your very first pokemon!" - said a very excited Professor Carmine

*Viola steps forward and throws the Pokeball*

The strange Pokemon appears from it's pokeball - "El-Eh-Kiid"

Professor Carmine - "Congratulations! That there is an Elekid! Marvelous! I can't wait for you to begin your journey! In fact; I have something for you"

*Professor Carmine hands you the 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex*

Professor Carmine - "That their is a Pokedex! It's a High-Tech Encyclopedia that'll tell you anything you want about the pokemon you've encountered! Now, you have all tools necessary to become a successful trainer! I think your first step might be taking on the Gym leader in Fulvous City! So, it seems you really should be on your way. I've got more trainers to send off on their journey's as well. But, I wish you all the best Viola! Anyways, thanks for your time and be safe with your endeavors!"
1614 days 6 hours ago
dawnpeacly
(Oh I’m loving this)
1613 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Nickit's Moveset -

Howl
Quick Attack
-----
-----

Elekid's Moveset -

Thunder Wave
Fire Punch
Thundershock
-----

ELEKID LEARNED THUNDERSHOCK!
1613 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Items

PokeBall x4

open group

- ItsOfficial's Pokemon Kansai -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!