This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Oakley Windberg

Topic » Oakley Windberg

1596 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
14 year old Male from Ochre Town.

Character Background: Oakley is a known punk always getting himself into trouble at every turn. He wants to get into pokemon because he enjoys the badass pokemon that hes been told about by his mom who is a coordinator which he finds to be super lame. When it comes to friendship with his pokemon he could really care less, but maybe his adventure will gain him some much needed friends along the way.

Face Claim:
https://images.hairsimply.com/file/hairsimply-com/ee29f21f2112a82a3d2fe8465296a130_image-anime-boy-clipart-red-hair-838821-8955279jpg-animal-jam-anime-boy-red-hair_480-640.jpeg
1596 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Oakley walks into Professor Carmine's Lab*

Professor Carmine - "Awww! Oakley! I was expecting you! Seems you are one of the very first trainers to get here! So, before you are 10....wait a second. There are only 9 eggs! I forgot! My grandson Jet stopped by and has picked out his very first pokemon earlier this morning! Anyways, I'm rambling now. So, before you are 9 pokeballs! Each pokeball containing 1 of the 10 Pokemon I recently hatched here at my laboratory! Go on...choose one!"

*Oakley walks forward and selects Ball #8*

"Well, go on...let's see your very first pokemon!" - said a very excited Professor Carmine

*Oakley steps forward and throws the Pokeball*

The strange Pokemon appears from it's pokeball - "Ty"

Professor Carmine - "Congratulations! That there is an Tyrogue! Marvelous! I can't wait for you to begin your journey! In fact; I have something for you"

*Professor Carmine hands you the 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex*

Professor Carmine - "That their is a Pokedex! It's a High-Tech Encyclopedia that'll tell you anything you want about the pokemon you've encountered! Now, you have all tools necessary to become a successful trainer! I think your first step might be taking on the Gym leader in Fulvous City! So, it seems you really should be on your way. I've got more trainers to send off on their journey's as well. But, I wish you all the best Oakley! Anyways, thanks for your time and be safe with your endeavors!"
1596 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
(Btw - I like how the name of your character goes along with the town name of the character. Very witty of you. Don't know if you meant to do so. But, I noticed it right away. Oak-ley. Oak-ertown! Pretty neat!)
1596 days 21 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Haha nah i just thought up a name really quickly)
1596 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Poochyena's Moveset -

Growl
Tackle
Bite
-----
1595 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Thwacky's moveset -

Scratch
Branch Poke
Razor Leaf
Double Hit

Pysduck's Moveset-

Amnesia
Fury swipes
Confusion
Psybeam

Psyduck learned PSYBEAM!
1595 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Drowzee's moveset -

Hypnosis
Pound
Confusion
Disable
1595 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
HitmonTop's Moveset -

Focus Energy
Rapid Spin
Triple Kick
Rock Smash

Oakley teaches Hitmontop ROCK SMASH!
1595 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Lapras' Moveset -

Sing
Bubblebeam
Ice Shard
Confuse Ray
1595 days 6 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Items

PokeBall x4
Super Potion x2
Running Shoes
HM Rock Smash

open group

- ItsOfficial's Pokemon Kansai -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!