This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Carla Blanchard

Topic » Carla Blanchard

1617 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
13 year old Female from Ochre Town.

Character Background: Carla grew up in a small, snowy town, and almost instantly developed an affinity for Pokemon, especially Ice types. Her parents were not trainers in their youths, but Carla's grandfather was quite skilled and often told stories of the various Pokemon he got to meet. Becoming a Trainer is less about being the very best for Carla, and more about exploring and getting to go through all sorts of new and interesting experiences.

Face Claim: https://i.imgur.com/faZZMxt.jpg
1617 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Carla walks into Professor Carmine's Lab*

Professor Carmine - "Awww! Carla! I was expecting you! Seems you are one of the very first trainers to get here! So, before you are 10....wait a second. There are only 9 eggs! I forgot! My grandson Jet stopped by and has picked out his very first pokemon earlier this morning! Anyways, I'm rambling now. So, before you are 9 pokeballs! Each pokeball containing 1 of the 10 Pokemon I recently hatched here at my laboratory! Go on...choose one!"

*Carla walks forward and selects Ball #8*

"Well, go on...let's see your very first pokemon!" - said a very excited Professor Carmine

*Carla steps forward and throws the Pokeball*

The strange Pokemon appears from it's pokeball - "Mag-beeeee"

Professor Carmine - "Congratulations! That there is a Magby! Marvelous! I can't wait for you to begin your journey! In fact; I have something for you"

*Professor Carmine hands you the 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex*

Professor Carmine - "That their is a Pokedex! It's a High-Tech Encyclopedia that'll tell you anything you want about the pokemon you've encountered! Now, you have all tools necessary to become a successful trainer! I think your first step might be taking on the Gym leader in Fulvous City! So, it seems you really should be on your way. I've got more trainers to send off on their journey's as well. But, I wish you all the best Carla! Anyways, thanks for your time and be safe with your endeavors!"
1617 days 7 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(:o fire babey

i love them)
1617 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Magby's Moveset -

Smog
Thunder Punch
Ember
-----

MAGBY LEARNED EMBER!
1616 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Ledyba moveset -

Tackle
Supersonic
Swift
-----
1616 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Panpour's moveset -

Lick
Water Gun
Fury Swipes
------
1615 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Bidoof's Moveset -

Growl
Tackle
Rollout
Headbutt
1615 days 18 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Items

PokeBall x4
Super Potion x4
Full Heal x2
HM Rock Smash

open group

- ItsOfficial's Pokemon Kansai -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!