This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ace Starlight

Topic » Ace Starlight

1596 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
14 year old Male from Ochre Town.

Character Background: Ace is a shy, quite and caring kid always keeping to himself he grew up in a small isolated town, he did not have any friends so he always hung around the small pokemon center and helped nurse joy in healing pokemon and she taught him a lot about pokemon. Finally bringing himself to start his journey he wants to see different pokemon, make a few friends and go on exciting adventures.

Face Claim:https://i.postimg.cc/zBCfr9XN/727437a36df87dcb534fdf4d16256f1f.jpg
1596 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*Ace walks into Professor Carmine's Lab*

Professor Carmine - "Awww! Ace! I was expecting you! Seems you are one of the very first trainers to get here! So, before you are 10....wait a second. There are only 9 eggs! I forgot! My grandson Jet stopped by and has picked out his very first pokemon earlier this morning! Anyways, I'm rambling now. So, before you are 9 pokeballs! Each pokeball containing 1 of the 10 Pokemon I recently hatched here at my laboratory! Go on...choose one!"

*Ace walks forward and selects Ball #9*

"Well, go on...let's see your very first pokemon!" - said a very excited Professor Carmine

*Ace steps forward and throws the Pokeball*

The strange Pokemon appears from it's pokeball - "Pi-Pii-Chowww"

Professor Carmine - "Congratulations! That there is a Pichu! Marvelous! I can't wait for you to begin your journey! In fact; I have something for you"

*Professor Carmine hands you the 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex*

Professor Carmine - "That their is a Pokedex! It's a High-Tech Encyclopedia that'll tell you anything you want about the pokemon you've encountered! Now, you have all tools necessary to become a successful trainer! I think your first step might be taking on the Gym leader in Fulvous City! So, it seems you really should be on your way. I've got more trainers to send off on their journey's as well. But, I wish you all the best Ace! Anyways, thanks for your time and be safe with your endeavors!"
1596 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Panpour's moveset -

Lick
Water Gun
Fury Swipes
------
1595 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Items

PokeBall x3
Running Shoes
HM Rock Smash
1595 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Items

PokeBall x5
Running Shoes
HM Rock Smash
Potion x1
Full Heal x1
1595 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Rufflet's Movelist -

Peck
Wing Attack
Rock Smash
-----

Rufflet learned ROCK SMASH!
1595 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Pikachu's moveset -

Iron Tail
Quick Attack
Thunder Wave
Spark

PICHU EVOLVED INTO PIKACHU!

open group

- ItsOfficial's Pokemon Kansai -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!