This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 35: Nomination Ceremony #7

Topic » Day 35: Nomination Ceremony #7

2976 days 6 hours ago
Barbiie
Koji: This is the Nomination Ceremony! One of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate two houseguest for eviction!

I've decided to nominate ..
Jordan and Harry

So, there were two votes to evict me on last eviction and those are my noms for this week.

Harry, I really don't want this to become a cycle. You told me you voted against me and I appreciate the truth, but right now that's the only reason I have to put someone on the block... You are not my target and I truly mean it!

Jordan, we stopped talking. You hate me for trying to get our group together on Week 1 (I still don't get exactly why) and acted fake towards me from that point. I wanted the Libertas to last, but as soon as you sent me that confess by mistake, I knew I could never trust you. You're my target this week but I'm going to let you do that veto comp, since I'm all about fair shots.

Goodluck! This Nomination Ceremony is adjourned!

** POV PLAYERS **
HoH - Koji
Noms - Harry & Jordan
3 random - Ny, Luke, and Lazeric
2976 days 6 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Good luck nominees and thank you Koji
2976 days 3 hours ago
Brashful
Gl Noms
2976 days 2 hours ago
JordanForReal
rip
2975 days 20 hours ago
harrywasnak
LOL bye to you saying we were fine
2975 days 15 hours ago
MichaelM099
Why am I never nominated
2975 days 15 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
lol who are all the ppl tat have never been nominated?
2974 days 20 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Michael u were named week three by Sam lol
2974 days 18 hours ago
BernieBudd
It was 6-5 too he almost left. Lmfao

open group

Barbiie's Big Brother Season 4!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!