This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 67: Eviction #12

Topic » Day 67: Eviction #12

2905 days 18 hours ago
Barbiie
Houseguest!

The votes are in! When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbye, pack their belongings, and walk out the front door.

By a vote of 2 - 0

Jordan, you are evicted from the Big Brother house!

Congratulations to the FINAL FOUR! Ny, Isaa, Koji, and Brady - you four have made it a long way!

Isaa, Koji, and Brady the LIVE HOH competition will be tonight! Choose a time 7pm est or 8pm est

** SEND CONFESSIONALS **
2905 days 17 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
8pm est
2905 days 16 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
sorry jordan but there was a deal ;'''''(
2905 days 16 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
8 pm est
2905 days 16 hours ago
JordanForReal
Bye guys, goodluck. My final 4 evaluation:

Brady - I like you as a person but you havent made any moves or really done anything worth winning yet, but you still have a shot so keep fighting.

Ny - Virtually no shot at winning. You had 2 oppurtunities to make big moves but you flopped so rip i guess lol. Youre a nice guy tho but being nice doesnt get you the win.

Koji - You have my vote if you get to the end. The only way you get there is if you can get Isaa out but if you make it to the end you've got this game in the bag.

Isaa - Ive been trying to get you out for so long lmao but oh well. If i could put money on it i would say you win which is kind of boring and predictable but whatever.  I just dont like when people are sketchy and you could have at least replied to my mails.

Overall if any of you want to win then take Ny to the end cause you will probably win 9-0 lmao. Rooting for the only person that was honest with me and told me they were voting me out. Goodluck.
2905 days 16 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
thanks jordan i hope i win. how is it predictable tho? and yeah im sorry i should let you know i was just upset
2905 days 16 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Issa will win I think we all know it Jordan
2905 days 15 hours ago
NoBow
It's weird how everyone is expecting me to take out Isaa when it wouldn't benefit my game whatsoever.

You had chances to nominate him as well and make a big move Jordan but decided to nominate Michael who was inactive, and me who's apparently the worse player in the game so don't start saying I'm the worst player in the game for not being everyone else's bitch.
2905 days 15 hours ago
NoBow
Good luck in HoH to the three of you though! Congrats F4
2899 days 20 hours ago
BernieBudd
Damn this died
2899 days 18 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Lmao yeah where is barbiie
2898 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Barbie please come I want to finish this!

open group

Barbiie's Big Brother Season 4!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!