This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rose Ceremony #5

Topic » Rose Ceremony #5

2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
In front of me are 5 amazing people. You all rock my world for sure. But I only have 3 roses. 2 of you will leave right now. Let's get started.
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
Hey guys
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
First order of business. The date challenge. The person with the most posts on their forum and the winner of this first rose.......

Jay come get your rose.
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
The next rose goes to a guy who has been putting in effort since day 1.
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
Jake.

Come get your rose.
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
I have one rose left.
2984 days 11 hours ago
blazer44
Yay thank you Carlos <3 *kiss on the cheek*
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
The first person going home right now. That will NOT be getting a rose.....

Austin...you have been a ton of fun to talk with. And we will definetely stay close friends. But it's time for you to go.

That leaves me with two people left. Chandler and Chris. Who gets the final rose?
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
On one hand Chandler is exciting and keeps me on my feet. And on the other hand we have Chris who is super genuine and easy to talk to.

The final rose goes to....

Chandler.
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
Chris I'm sorry. But it's time for you to go. It was great getting to know you.
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
My final 3. Jay, Jake, and Chandler. By tomorrow night. One of you will become winner of The Bachelor- Season 1. With the win you will get a gift and my virtual love...but for tonight we turn tf up.
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
Everyone grab a wine glass.
2984 days 11 hours ago
cswaggerr
There is no date challenge tonight. Instead just pm me why you deserve this win.
2984 days 11 hours ago
Jayglezst
Grats guys ... On F3
2983 days 17 hours ago
blazer44
You too!

open group

The Bachelor (Cswaggerr)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!