This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Ring: Bryce vs. Kelly

Topic » The Ring: Bryce vs. Kelly

988 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to today's elimination, this one is called "Spanish Torture"

This elimination is most remembered for Eddie being rage called by Ashanti and her allies but Eddie still won!

Players will be tied and harnessed to two ropes running across the ring, one for their hands and one for their feet. Players must shimmy across these ropes as quickly as they can in order to ring a bell at the end.

Players must schedule in with me on skype to do this, I will post an image and they have to count how much of an item is in the image, so they can calculate the distance that they can shimmy forward. Players must keep guessing until they get it right, but for every wrong answer, they will get a 15 second penalty. This process will be completed five times.

The player to complete this in the shortest time will win the elimination and a grenade in this game!

Understand?
988 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Kelly got 3 penalties, while Bryce got 2 penalties!
988 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Kelly's final time was 7:18.

Did Bryce beat it?
988 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Bryce's final time was 4:20

BRYCE WINS THIS ELIMINATION!
988 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Kelly, the true OG, you bring it every season, love you so much, obviously a fave and someone I will stan forever!
988 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://imgur.com/YfIUidu.gif
988 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
Bryce, you can choose a grenade!

PUPPET MASTER - Decide how someone plays the first round of the challenge
MATCH MAKER - Pair two people together next round, it cannot be you
SWAP - Swap two people's teams after seeing the daily, it cannot be you
988 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
To clarify they cannot swap from your team, like your partner!
988 days 11 hours ago
Spacebryce
swap baby

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!