This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Nobag)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Nobag)

2789 days 15 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Final 3 welcome back to tribal council, put ur torches in ur slot and have a seat

Questions:

Fred- Is this a hard decision for u and r u thinking for bringing someone u can beat or someone who u think deserves to be there

For AJ and Nick- why do u think Fred should take u to the final 2 post here any comments u would like to say to him to persuade his decision

Fred ur vote is due tomorrow at 7:00 pm central and the FTC will be after that
2789 days 15 hours ago
snick427
For AJ and Nick- why do u think Fred should take u to the final 2 post here any comments u would like to say to him to persuade his decision

Okay, first of all, congratulations on winning final immunity!

You have been one of my closest friends since this game started. Sure, we hit a rough patch, which was my fault, I admit that. But I promised that we would get to the final 3, and here we are! We both worked our asses off to get here, and I hope you will take me to the final tribal council.

Jag älskar dig!
2789 days 15 hours ago
snick427
Also, had I won immunity, I would have taken you. I hope you will do the same!
2789 days 12 hours ago
ajwesome
fred not only has been my closest ally all game, hes been my only one for 95% of the game, me and you were in the middle around final 7 and fought our way to the top, at f5 i planned on idoling u ith my idol but i knew 100% u were safe so i didnt use it... we made a deal before the comp s0 i hope u honour it... also i can honestly say you should take me ause i probs cant win
2788 days 22 hours ago
ferdinandz
Thank you guys and no matter what my decision is, thanks to you both, this was really hard and I don't like to backstab people so I sended that person a mail, hope that he understands me..
2788 days 16 hours ago
Bulldozer24
I have the vote I will read it
2788 days 16 hours ago
Bulldozer24
*brings back urn
18ths person voted out of Survivor Gabon and the ninth and final member of our jury
2788 days 16 hours ago
Bulldozer24
2788 days 16 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Nick
U need to bring me ur torch
Nick the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch
Time for u to go

Well Fred and AJ u have gone as far as u can go in this game it is now up to the jury to decide who wins the title of sole survivor

I will post FTC in a little bit
2788 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Join us brother Nick!
2788 days 16 hours ago
snick427
You fucking screwed me, Bulldozer! You should have just followed the format of the actual season!
2788 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Wat?
2788 days 16 hours ago
kingLiam
Snick, no host in my group games history keeps the original format
2788 days 16 hours ago
snick427
That being said, I enjoyed the rest of this season

open group

Season 2 Survivor Guatemala APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!