This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Marquesas S2 Applications -

Topic » Survivor Marquesas S2..

2288 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
ANYONE may apply with the exception of those who participated in Survivor Indonesia!

Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial:
Activity Rate (1-10):
Color Level:
Date you joined tengaged:

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)?

Prior Group Game Experience?

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related)

MOST challenges will be LIVE -
Mark all that apply with an "x"

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.

**Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7679
2288 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Application Deadline - Approximately by February 2nd

*Season Premier set for February 7th depending on the # of applicants*
2286 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Name and last initial: Slothy R
Activity Rate (1-10): 10
Color Level: Orange/ light green like tomorrow
Date you joined tengaged: 26 nov, 2017

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? no

Prior Group Game Experience? I came 5th in Pokepats survivor, im currently in f7 of Noah's Survivor and im in F2 on Burger Big Brother

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) bullying people in the blogs page tee hee

5pm EST [x ]
6pm EST [ x]
7pm EST [ x]
8pm EST [  ]
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yup

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. ok

**Please Join the MAIN Group if you have yet to do so......
2284 days 17 hours ago
kingLiam
Name and last initial: Lorenzo R
Activity Rate (1-10): 7
Color Level: Brown
Date you joined tengaged: December 2015

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? No

Prior Group Game Experience? Check my bio :)

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related): When i SLAYED RedsKantos in a pollbox fight that he couldn't handle shit

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  x]
7pm EST [  x]
8pm EST [  x]
9pm EST [  x]
10pm EST [  ]
2283 days 22 hours ago
pikaplayer
Name and last initial: Hiyoko S
Activity Rate (1-10): 9
Color Level: Yellow
Date you joined tengaged: Summer of 2015, I think late June or early July

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Yes Bora Bora and Second chances

Prior Group Game Experience? A lot, notably brawl and I&N's survivor placing 1st

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Making so many friends!

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yep! Without fail!

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. Alright.
2283 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
Name and last initial: Lindsey A.
Color Level: Black
Date you joined tengaged: 4800 BCE

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)?
Yeah I was in season 2 of your first Generation in Tocantins and was asked back for nearly every retirning player season after but couldn’t return.

Prior Group Game Experience? More than I’d like to admit but less than you

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) winning every season I’ve won. I feel so cute

5pm EST [ x] maybe
6pm EST [x  ] usually
7pm EST [ x] usually
8pm EST [x] usually
9pm EST [x] always
10pm EST [x] always

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? You know it
2283 days 17 hours ago
ghrocky100
Name and last initial: Alex J
Activity Rate (1-10): 8
Color Level: Silver
Date you joined tengaged: on my OG August 2012

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? no

Prior Group Game Experience? it's on my profile

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Surviving the stars poll a month or two ago

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ x ]
8pm EST [x  ]
9pm EST [ x ]
10pm EST [x  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes
2283 days 16 hours ago
trey2288
Trey H
Male
Poker Player
Red
I have no idea probably sometime in 2012
I competed in your series a few times,  I believe All stars,  fans v favs and my original season.
I have played many group games of many different shows like survivor big brother and endurance
My most memorable moment was HvV on The Winners and Prez survivor.  I made it to the finals and that whole season was amazing
I can make all those challenge times
I will 100 percent write a confessional every day
2282 days 16 hours ago
bklimas
Name and last initial: Bobby K
Color Level: Light Green
Date you joined tengaged: sometime in 2013

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Yes.  Survivor Cocos Island,

Prior Group Game Experience? Big Brother, Survivor.  Big Brother I had finished a high of 3rd place. 

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Meeting new friends and making friendships

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [  ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes I love doing confessionals

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. I definitely plan on doing that before the deadline.
2282 days 4 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
Name and last initial: Chanel T
Activity Rate (1-10): 8
Color Level: Brown
Date you joined tengaged: idk like a year or two ago ??

Nooope

Prior Group Game Experience?

Kolby's Survivor: Kuwait: 8th/16 ,out by drawing rocks
Liam's Survivor:Malaysia: 5th/16, Hero Award
Emotion's Survivor: Amazon: 1st/16 (4-3)
Emotion's Survivor: All-Stars: 1st/18 (5-3)
M&N's Survivor 6: Taiwan: 8th/18
The Fourth Hunger Games: 2nd/24
The Fifth Hunger Games: 1st/24, (7 kills)
M&N's Survivor: Fans v Failures v Favourites: 12th/21, Hali Ford lol, 1st Juror
BigBen's Survivor: Mozambique: 3rd/18, Hero Award and Fan Favourite

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) hmmm becoming a 2x winner in the same series for sure

5pm EST [X]
6pm EST [X]
7pm EST [X](usually)
8pm EST [X](maybe)
9pm EST [  ]
10pm EST [  ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day?
Oh for sure

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete.
2282 days 3 hours ago
LowKi
Name and last initial: Ben S.
Activity Rate (1-10): 8.5
Color Level: Black
Date you joined tengaged: May 11th, 2015

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Yes; Survivor: The Nubian Desert and Survivor BB vs ISS

Prior Group Game Experience? A lot. A LOT.

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? (Does not have to be Group Game Related) Making final four of WitZ's Survivor Madagascar with two of my closest friends.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [ X ]
7pm EST [ X ] (With the exception of Thursdays)
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yessir

2271 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Application:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and last initial: Kolby A
Activity Rate (1-10): 7
Color Level: Silver
Date you joined tengaged: May 5th, 2014.

Have you competed in any of the Seasons Prior to Generation 2? If so, which season(s)? Yes, but we try to forget that.

Prior Group Game Experience? http://bit.ly/2krhp8S

Most Memorable Moment you've experienced during your time on Tengaged? Getting 19th in your Fans vs Favorites season.

5pm EST [  ]
6pm EST [  ]
7pm EST [ X ]
8pm EST [ X ]
9pm EST [ X ]
10pm EST [ X ]

CONFESSIONS are a Vital part of the game. This is how myself (THE HOST) and the Viewer's know who is playing the game. Only past ISS Alumni and a select few others are apart of the Viewer's Lounge. Will you promise to write at least ONE Confession every in-game day? Yes.

Now as a Final step of the Application; please mail me a BRIEF pre-game Confession about yourself and your strategy going into the game IF chosen to compete. I'll do it in a bit.

My application is what all group game applicants should aspire to be.
1848 days ago
Ityaboinez12
name 1. RJ m

age 2. 15

gender 3.male

act 4. 8

5.school

6. white

7. oct 2018

8. no i have not

9. jives sg1 barns bb

10. playing an idol to keep me from getting voted out 1-11

5pm yes
6pm yes
7pm yes
8pm yes
9pm yes
10pm ye s

confessions are a vital part of the game. yes i can send them

mail you ok

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!