This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HouseGuest Introduction

Topic » HouseGuest Introduction

2497 days 3 hours ago
NoBow
Post a short (or long) description about yourself here! After, mail me the name of the coach you'd want the most!
2497 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
Hello my name is Joey, Im from Kansas and I am a student as of right now
2497 days 3 hours ago
Taki238
Hi my name is Jalen I'm from New York and I'm a student
2497 days 3 hours ago
cnathaniel
Name is Christian. From Canada. I'm 23 and i'm a university student! Love sports. Excited to be here and play with ya'll
2497 days 3 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
Hey everyone my name is Isaac, i'm from Adelaide, Australia and am currently a student! I like to think i'm a nice person, but that's not up to me to decide but more so everyone else haha. I love Big Brother so much so I hope to have a great game experience in this house with everyone!
2497 days 3 hours ago
Musicinme
Hey! My name is Braden, I'm 17 and live in Southern California. I'm very involved with music and church in my area. This is my second Big Brother game so I'm kinda nervous. Good luck everyone in the game!
2497 days 3 hours ago
Coyle14
Hi Everyone! I am Cole and im 20 years old and from Boston Massachusetts. I am currently a student at the College of non of your damn business and Im excited to play this season!
2497 days 3 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Hey yall! I’m Matths, and I live in Manila, Philippines. I am currently a student. I have been in a couple of Survivor games but this is my second BB game. I’m very hyped to play!
2497 days 3 hours ago
Hufus
Hey y'all, nice to meet you! I'm Doug aka Hufus, I'm 20 years old and I'm currently studying to be a doctor! Helping people is enough to make it up for the stressful routine and everything else, but for now I'm free, no classes. :P I know this game's going to be really exciting with y'all. We'll sure have fun. Thanks guys! :D
2497 days 3 hours ago
Nichole98
hey im nichole im from cali and i am a stripper and im 22. I am excited to be playing with yall '-)
2497 days 2 hours ago
XoXU
Hey everyone it's great to be here! My name is Jack but please call me Jax and I am a local DJ. :D You want music, I got you

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!