This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining Room (WEEK 4)

Topic » Dining Room (WEEK 4)

2488 days 1 hour ago
NoBow
Events that will take place in the Dining Room:
• Nomination Ceremonies
• General Discussion
2487 days 2 hours ago
chpman12
How does one get a design for 1 T, I have had the same dang avatar for 4 and a half years. Smh....
2487 days ago
TheDiamondWls
IKR
2486 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
Hufus, at 8PM EST please post your nomination ceremony here!
2486 days 21 hours ago
NoBow

Time for nominations! Whenever you're ready Hufus
2486 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
Okay, guys! This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two people for this upcoming eviction. The first Houseguest I have nominated is....
2486 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
Jerry. Out of everyone left, you're the only person I havent talked about anything. I know you don't like me and I don't think I can trust you. So it's probably no surprise for you that I'm doing this.
2486 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
The second Houseguest I have nominated is...
2486 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
Christian. I know you don't like this, but we've talked about it and you're DEFINITELY not my target. I went through the options, but in the end I'm just making sure you don't use the veto you'll probably win to save him again. It's just a natural instinct on this game to save your teammate and it's hard to turn it off.
2486 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
This ceremony is adjourned. Good luck, noms!
2486 days 21 hours ago
NoBow
Jerry and Christian have been nominated for eviction but will have the chance to save themselves with the Golden Power of Veto starting tomorrow at 4.

Sorry if you’re not a fan of all the non-live competitions, but TRUST ME, live competitions will be back with a bang soon! See you tomorrow HouseGuests!

Also, please remember to include me in mails or skype groups!
2486 days 21 hours ago
XoXU
Thanks for safety
Gl noms
2486 days 20 hours ago
Musicinme
Gl noms! Thanks for safety hufus
2486 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
Good luck, nominees.

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!