This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Announcement:

Topic » Announcement:

2484 days 8 hours ago
NoBow
Woke up to a couple unfortunate surprises.

Mikey: "I'm quitting the game.
I don't enjoy it"

Cole: "as you have noticed i havent been really that active lately and thats because i have been working a lot. I didnt epect to be getting more hours than i have gotten before so it has been really hard with the hours that you guys do to be able to fully commit to this game. I feel really bad if i had gotten to stay longer than people who have had really been playing this game. I really do want to stay but im working tuesday-saturday of next week so thats gives me no time to actually compete in this game. i apologize again and best of luck to you both with the rest of the season"

So Mikey and Cole have both chosen to quit
2484 days 8 hours ago
NoBow
I apologize if this hurts any of your games however there's not much you can do in these situations.

Jax, will remain as HOH for the week since neither Mikey or Cole competed for HOH this week and you haven't made your nominations yet
2484 days 8 hours ago
NoBow
I will have to change some future twists which is something I generally don't like doing, but three quits in 24 hours is something probably none of us coming.

Well, this week's schedule is still up in the group page so make sure to check that for today's events!
2484 days 7 hours ago
BernieBudd
Holy shit I need a diaper change
2484 days 7 hours ago
BernieBudd
https://media3.giphy.com/media/a0FuPjiLZev4c/giphy_s.gif
2484 days 5 hours ago
Musicinme
Wow!
2483 days 22 hours ago
TheDiamondWls
Omfg 3 quits

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!