This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining Room (WEEK 7)

Topic » Dining Room (WEEK 7)

2480 days 7 hours ago
NoBow
Events that will take place in the Dining Room:
• Nomination Ceremonies
• General Discussion
2478 days 6 hours ago
NoBow
Nomination Ceremony will be posted here at 4PM EST
2478 days 2 hours ago
XoXU
Hello guys this is the nomination ceremony.  One of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate two people for eviction. I will turn each of my two keys one at a time, and the faces that appear on the memory wall are the two houseguests I have nominated for eviction.

The first housemate I have nominated for eviction is...

*turns first key*

*Isaa's face appears on the memory wall*

The second housemate I have nominated for eviction is...

*turns second key*

*Budd's face appears on the memory wall*

As you can see I have nominated you Isaa and you Budd for eviction. Isaa and Budd, I don't feel like I've talked with you two as I have with the other houseguests. I do like you both and as past and smart players, I hope you see that this move is purely strategical and not personal. Message me any time if you want to talk.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2478 days 2 hours ago
NoBow
Isaa and Budd have been nominated for eviction but will have the chance to save themselves tonight with the power of veto.

Isaa told me that he would be gone for a few days so Jax, Budd and the first four other HouseGuests to comment competing after 7PM EST will be able to compete tonight.
2478 days 2 hours ago
BernieBudd
Aight

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!