This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room (WEEK 10)

Topic » Living Room (WEEK 10)

2455 days ago
NoBow
Events that will take place in the Living Room:
• Announcements
• Power of Veto Ceremonies
• Evictions
2454 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
Jax's Speech will be posted here shortly
2454 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
Jax:

"First of all I'd like to apologise for not being online, being British is tough with these challenge times and stuff XD

This is the easy part, obviously I am using the power of veto on myself. Now for the hard part.
2454 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
Because Jax has vetoed himself, Nichole automatically goes on the block as the replacement nominee.

Jax will now cast the sole vote to evict either Hufus or Nichole.
2454 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
Jax:

"First of I want to start off by saying I love both of you. Taking both of you to the final 3 would be a dream come true, but unfortunately that can not happen. You have both shown me you can be loyal to me and you are both amazing individuals. I really did consider throwing Veto so I didn't have to make this decision but I couldn't risk my own fate. I hope you can forgive me for the decision I am about to make as I really do love you and it would be a shame if we couldn't be long time friends after this game was over. I hope you feel the same way as well. You are a true legend and icon, but due to promises I made in the very first few days which I cannot break, with a heavy heart, I have to evict you Nichole. I'm sorry. <3"
2454 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
I'm sorry Nichole, but for the second time this season, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house as the sixth member of the Jury.
2454 days 12 hours ago
NoBow
A goodbye forum will be created for you shortly, and I will contact you with the Jury House invitation later tonight

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!