This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dining Room (WEEK 2)

Topic » Dining Room (WEEK 2)

2473 days ago
NoBow
Events that will take place in the Dining Room:
• Nomination Ceremonies
• General Discussion
2473 days ago
TheDiamondWls
*walks in from backyard*
2471 days 23 hours ago
chpman12
Hello everyone, as you know I won HOH last night and it is my duty to name two nominees that will go up for eviction, the decisions were tough but ultimately I went by who talked to me and who did not. Good luck everyone.....
2471 days 23 hours ago
chpman12
The first Houseguest I have nominated is...............
2471 days 23 hours ago
chpman12
Matths. Matths, we never really talked and this is nothing personal, I hope to get to know you better in the future. Best of luck in the Power of Veto and I know you will fight your hardest. I'm sorry man.
2471 days 23 hours ago
chpman12
The second Houseguest I have nominated is............
2471 days 22 hours ago
chpman12
Isaac. Isaac, relatively same reasons, we barely talked and you seem like a cool guy so I definitely would like to converse with you soon. I also wish you best of luck in the Power of Veto and know that I am very sorry.
2471 days 22 hours ago
Taki238
Thanks for safety
2471 days 22 hours ago
chpman12
If anyone wants to message me I'll be on Skype and Tengaged for the next hour or so and with that, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2471 days 22 hours ago
Musicinme
Gl noms!
2471 days 22 hours ago
Taki238
Gl Noms
2471 days 22 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Isaac and Matths, you have been nominated for this week’s eviction. You will have the chance to save yourself with the Golden Power of Veto, so make sure to be online at 6PM EST for the LIVE PoV competition!
2471 days 22 hours ago
chpman12
I thought it was at 3 EST
2471 days 22 hours ago
cnathaniel
Yeah it says 3 lol?
2471 days 22 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Nobow said 6 pm est so I will let Nobow come back and tell you guys which time he prefers to have the eviction
2471 days 22 hours ago
SmileyTaffy
All good Chip, I understand!

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!