This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 1 APPLICATIONS

Topic » SEASON 1 APPLICATIONS

2932 days 1 hour ago
rileythepegasus101
Welcome to the applications! Please fill this out to the best of your ability. Thank you for applying!

Username:
Pokémon Species:
Pokémon Name:
Level (Please dont make these overpowered. I don't want 35 Level 100s up in this piece):
Team (Destiny, Diamond or Civilian):
Bio (Tell us about your story and, if applicable, why you joined your team):

Time available:
Activity scale 1/10:
Will you be active:
2932 days ago
kgunzrok
Username:Kgunzrok
Pokémon Species:Snivy
Pokémon Name:Arris
Level (Please dont make these overpowered. I don't want 35 Level 100s up in this piece):19
Team (Destiny, Diamond or Civilian):Diamond
Bio (Tell us about your story and, if applicable, why you joined your team):Arri's was always a sealed off person(or pokemon....idk how this works),not wanting to care about the world around her. She always just resented other pokemon. She wanted to become as strong as she could be so she wouldn't have to deal with life, just walk through it without a care in the world. She joined up with team Diamond frankly because she thought it would be a fun Idea to try something like joining forces with someone else to become even stronger.

Time available:Well I'm off school so......all the time
Activity scale 1/10:9
Will you be active:yes
2932 days ago
ruefan11
Ruefan11
Gardevoir
Flare
Civilian
Bio: Flare has always been a quiet individual but very wise and kind. She stays silent in the shadow and works at her Ability Studio. She loves to teach but never had any sort of desire to do much more

Time Available: All the time really
Activity: 8 or 10 depends
Will you be active:Of course
2932 days ago
coolexchangestudent
Username: Coolexchangestudent
Pokémon Species: Pichu
Pokémon Name: Lillith/Lil
Level (Please don't make these overpowered. I don't want 35 Level 100s up in this piece): 22
Team (Destiny, Diamond or Civilian): Destiny :D
Bio (Tell us about your story and, if applicable, why you joined your team): Lil has been always a Pokemon who wants to help. She is a born traveler, and likes to help Pokemon in her travels. One day, she encounters Team Destiny, and knowing it was for the greater good, she joins them. Lillith wants to keep the environment she deeply likes, safe from all evildoers.

Time available: I won't be available on Afternoons. But the rest is ok.
Activity scale 1/10: 9 (But starting June 6 that would be 5)
Will you be active: Yes. We've been waiting for this for THREE YEARS xD
2931 days 11 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Username: xxThornWYZ (Literally can you not read ;/)
Pokémon Species: Sandshrew
Pokémon Name: Yuto
Level (Please dont make these overpowered. I don't want 35 Level 100s up in this piece): 20
Team (Destiny, Diamond or Civilian): Destiny
Bio (Tell us about your story and, if applicable, why you joined your team): Yuto was one of four quadruplets (From my Pokemon X&Y Game LOL): Yuri, Yuto, Yuki and Yuka. Yuka was the most serious, Yuri was the bravest, Yuki was the funniest, but Yuto? He was just shy...shy and lonely. He loved his family of course, but he was convinced by his mother Tsubasa to join a team to rescue poor pokemon who are weaker than him, and get stronger through the way. He joined team destiny as it seemed to have a caring leader, who would look after him.

Time available: Not in EST 7-10pm
Activity scale 1/10: 8
Will you be active: Yeah!
2931 days 11 hours ago
Sandyxinin
Username: Sandyxinin
Pokémon Species: Geodude
Pokémon Name: Gary
Level (Please dont make these overpowered. I don't want 35 Level 100s up in this piece): 13
Team (Destiny, Diamond or Civilian): Civillian
Bio (Tell us about your story and, if applicable, why you joined your team): Gary is a hardworking geodude who thinks it will be fun.

Time available: 24/7
Activity scale 1/10: 6
Will you be active: Yass hun
2931 days 10 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Username: Shaunyboo2001
Pokémon Species: Lucario
Pokémon Name: Mike
Level (Please dont make these overpowered. I don't want 35 Level 100s up in this piece):63 (like in DP game, Cynthias Lucario)
Team (Destiny, Diamond or Civilian): Diamond
Bio (Tell us about your story and, if applicable, why you joined your team): Mike always wanted to be strong, just like his father. He has valued this above everything else and has trained to be the best. He became part of a trainer called Cynthia's team. Soon after Cynthia left for her travels, Lucario Joined Team Diamond. He Joined Team Diamond, because he knew he needed to push himself and work hard which he will get from Team Diamond.

Time available:anytime before 10pm EST
Activity scale 1/10:9.5
Will you be active: Yas
2930 days 1 hour ago
Stunzer
Username: Stunzer
Pokémon Species: Sneasel
Pokémon Name: Nocturne
Level (Please dont make these overpowered. I don't want 35 Level 100s up in this piece): 12
Bio (Tell us about your story and, if applicable, why you joined your team): Nocturne has been taking poké-school on how to become a better pokemon overall. He always found a liking for adventure, so would wander off into the nearby dungeons to explore. He had no indication that they where dangerous, and was attacked by a wild Stunky. He was rescued by a exploration group, and given a few tips. From this day on, he aspires to continue his journey of becoming an explorer and dungeon hunter. There was positions open in Team Diamond, and Nocturne took the chances after graduating from school, and joined.

Time available: After 4PM EST on week days, anytime during summer / weekends, unless im working
Will you be active: of course.? :]
2929 days 21 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Username: Rocketokid13
Pokémon Species: Greninja
Pokémon Name: Kai
Level (Please dont make these overpowered. I don't want 35 Level 100s up in this piece): 36
Team (Destiny, Diamond or Civilian): Destiny
Bio (Tell us about your story and, if applicable, why you joined your team): Kai is the complete mystery of the group of Pokemon in Team Destiny. He doesn't talk much, and his motives are unwknown. The only thing people really know about him is that he's extremely wise and knows how to battle effectively using his moves. Often used in Stealth missions, Kai is a very good use to the team, and has good intentions and will kindly interact with anyone who's close to him.

Time available: Any
Will you be active: Yes
2929 days 1 hour ago
Giraffez
Giraffez
Giraffarig
Cameron
Destiny
Cameron was just a normal psychic type in a nice little villaige when one day some evil pokemon came and tried to destroy the town he stood up and helped bring down the evil pokemon now
any
yes
2928 days 16 hours ago
AintItFun
Username: AintItFun
Pokémon Species: Tyrunt
Pokémon Name: Toothy
Level (Please dont make these overpowered. I don't want 35 Level 100s up in this piece): 14
Bio (Tell us about your story and, if applicable, why you joined your team):
A Pokemon that was resurrected in a lab from an ancient fossil. After his resurrection he was sent into the real world and wandered around, not knowing what to do. He eventually stumbled upon the Mystery Dungeon Team and applied, hoping to find a purpose.

open group

Pokémon Dungeon Destinies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!