This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 7: JUDGING

1014 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve

Hanna: Hello everyone. Welcome to the judging panel. We are here at the studio because this is the place decisions are made.

Nightmare week. We're doing things different cuz I couldn't be bothered any more.

Lil Lisa, Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway, Rosè Storm and Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwe... You guys are the top 4 of the week. All are gonna receive a HIGH.

тщат, Rio Jackson, Erotica X Vonbitch and Chlo Ver... You guys are the bottom 4, but one of you will be SAFE and not LOW.
1014 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lil Lisa, your track about tacos was the noisy mess I hoped for.

Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway, your pizza was the perfect pepperoni for my taste.

Rosè Storm, you delivered a great message (tho I'm geting tired of Melanie Martinez songs.)

Chaussure D'Tennis Jorgensen Kachingwe, I don't know a translation to your lyrics but I think the video was pretty illustrative so I'll take your word for it and say this was fun.

But the winner is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Bby2007landroveronthe405freeway

The rest of you did quite well this week but not well enough. Head back!
1014 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The bottom 4. You all did alright but the music choices were just slightly less iconic. But there was one of you that brought me some nostalgia, despite how annoying I find the track, and that is why I'm keeping them SAFE.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chlo Ver, GG.
1014 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The rest of you:

тщат, your song fits the theme but this kid bop is just a little annoying.

Rio Jackson, it takes a parody being real funny for me to not find it cringey. This wasn't real funny.

Erotica X Vonbitch, your song had a lot of mention of food but it dragged a little. Plus I feel like in actuality the song was just metaphors, not actually about food.

The person that is safe is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
тщат

Which means Rio Jackson and Erotica X Vonbitch will fight in the redemption record.
1014 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rio Jackson... Erotica X Vonbitch... you are up for elimination. You are now tasked to submit your Redemption Record. The Redemption Record is a very simple concept: you will get to submit yet another video with the theme being the same theme of the week. So tonight, you're gonna give me your greatest food related song and video.

This is your chance to redeem yourself on this assignment and show me you deserve to be here. Impress me. You have 24 hours to do this but I know you can do it quicker then that so get to it!
1014 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Again sorry my hosting is being quite messy this season. I didnt think this trough very much considering summer break is a bit chaotic.
1014 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
OH MY SLAY
1014 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
THANK U SM HANNA
1014 days 3 hours ago
tswiftlover13
(tho I'm geting tired of Melanie Martinez songs.)

It's only been my second one lol but yea I'll stop using her songs,  thank you for safety 💜✌🏽
1003 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Erotica X Vonbitch didnt submit, but Rio Jackson left the group so bye.

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!