This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications -pre game

Topic » Applications -pre game

2868 days 14 hours ago
jeff2k20
First Name:

Gender (males start with an additional 2 strength skill points, females start with an additional 2 luck points)

Role applying for?(King, Queen, prince, princess, soldier, peasent) ( you may not get the role you apply for but you can always try to obtain it after the game starts)

You have 1 more skill point. Do you want it added to your Strength or luck?
Strength-
Luck-

Why do you want to play?

Will you send confessionals?
(The game will have chapters/episodes written up for people in the viewers lounge to read)

Did you read the rules?

Will you ask questions if you are unsure of something?
2868 days 9 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
First Name: Eric

Role applying for? King, Prince(if can't be King)

Luck

Why do you want to play? Because it's fun! I played before with another host

Will you send confessionals? Yea

Did you read the rules? Yes

Will you ask questions if you are unsure of something? Yes
2867 days 19 hours ago
Oliviaxoxo
First Name: Olivia aka Khaleesi

Gender (males start with an additional 2 strength skill points, females start with an additional 2 luck points) female

Role applying for?(King, Queen, prince, princess, soldier, peasent) ( you may not get the role you apply for but you can always try to obtain it after the game starts) - Queen cos i have experience being Queen of Wales and all

Strength- add it to strength
Luck-

Why do you want to play? cos i LOVE GoT

Will you send confessionals?
(The game will have chapters/episodes written up for people in the viewers lounge to read) yup

Did you read the rules? yup

Will you ask questions if you are unsure of something? always
2867 days 18 hours ago
BluJay112
First Name: Nick

Gender (males start with an additional 2 strength skill points, females start with an additional 2 luck points)

Role applying for?(King, Queen, prince, princess, soldier, peasent) ( you may not get the role you apply for but you can always try to obtain it after the game starts): Prince

Strength-
Luck- add to luck

Why do you want to play?: I just started watching Game of Thrones and I'm already hooked :D

Will you send confessionals?: Yes :)
(The game will have chapters/episodes written up for people in the viewers lounge to read)

Did you read the rules?: yes

Will you ask questions if you are unsure of something?: 100% I will have at least a minimum of 2 questions XD
2866 days 18 hours ago
steve4280
First Name:Steve

Gender (males start with an additional 2 strength skill points, females start with an additional 2 luck points) male

Role applying for?(King, Queen, prince, princess, soldier, peasent) ( you may not get the role you apply for but you can always try to obtain it after the game starts) King

Strength- 1
Luck-

Why do you want to play? To rule the world

Will you send confessionals? Yea

Did you read the rules?yes

Will you ask questions if you are unsure of something?yea
2866 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
First Name: Cornelia

Role applying for? Queen

You have 1 more skill point. Do you want it added to your Strength or luck? Strength

Why do you want to play? I'm a huge GOT fan, read the books and watch the show.

Will you send confessionals? Yes!

Did you read the rules? Yes!

Will you ask questions if you are unsure of something? Of course!

open group

War of Kingdoms - main group page

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!