This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #4

Topic » Eviction #4

2871 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
In the biggest move thus far of the season, two best friends and allies, J.T & Drew are put up together in the block.

Who do you vote to evict J.T or Drew?

Vote by tonight @ 8 PM est. and the HOH competition will be tonight afterwards! It will probably be live or some sort of race.

If not everyone votes by then the deadline will be extended.

JT & Drew have times to convince people to vote them.
2871 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Kasey can u just remove the evicted players from the main page lol cuz it's annoying to see a 16th place, then a 14th and a 13th with no 15th so just remove them all completely from the group lol
2871 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, did it!
2871 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Houseguests! It be time to reveal the vote.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I'll mail everyone right now, if there's enough attending, we'll see if I'll do the live HOH today.
2871 days 2 hours ago
blatastic1234
*Sits*
2871 days 2 hours ago
Dinosauro27
HERE
2871 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
So, 3 people didn't vote, but one did message me a DR saying who he'd vote, so I accepted that as his final vote.

Willow didn't vote last time too but I gave her the benefit of the doubt as it was on short notice, as was this one, but to be fair, 2 in a row is a pretty rough blow, so now she has received a strike.

As did Tobi as he was active at one point today and didn't vote.
2871 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
By a vote of 4... To 3...

J.T...

You are evicted from the Big Brother house, say your goodbyes and please go.

I'll start the HOH competition very soon, it is live and requires attendance so if no one attends, maybe I'll reschedule it?
2871 days 2 hours ago
blatastic1234
YES!
2871 days 2 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Bye felicia
2871 days 2 hours ago
blatastic1234
2871 days 1 hour ago
mrcool
hahahahahah

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!