This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV COMPETITION #10

Topic » POV COMPETITION #10

2818 days 6 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Competition will be @ 8 PM est.
2818 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This competition is used in basically most BB groups, but I'm doing a non-live version, and not copy-pasting it so, it'll probably seem legit so unprofessional, but im a bad host... So sorry!

It's called "The Name Game!"

So, each of these questions represent a singular evicted houseguest. I repeat EVICTED. houseguest so the answers to not include : Kash, Grayson, Adam or Jake D.

Each houseguest is only used once, whoever gets the most answers right wins. If there is a tie whoever turned it in first wins.

1 - Despite quitting, did well in competitions, winning one veto.

2 - Got in a lot of trouble for what she said throughout the season, typically involving Jake D. Almost returned in the returning juror comp, but didn't.

3 - Got disqualified for being away too long, and made jury at top 9 instead of 11 because he was gone for a week.

4 - Also disqualified before jury and made jury top 9 instead, but was very lowkey and never got nominated or won a competition.

5 - First member of this season to be : HOH, POV and nominated.

6 - Was voted most likely to win a beauty pageant in the Majoirty Rules comp.

7 - The first HOH of the season, AND the first tied vote of the season.

8 - Nominated 3 for 3 weeks during her stay in the house, but won 2 vetoes to save herself.

9 - Winning one HOH didn't save this one of a pre-jury placement, after being made a target due to Kash's expose party and him and Kash getting into multiple fights during Kash's first HOH reign.

10 - In the spelling Bee competition she used a word that was too long and didn't have enough of the letters to win (pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis) which became one of my favorite moments of the season.

11 - Almost won opening HOH but got voted out instead because he was such a threat.

12 - The only one to successfully get 20 people in his 50/50 poll, but agreed to narrow the maximum votes to 10, and lost veto to Coco.

SEND IN YOUR ANSWERS BY TOMORROW @ 4 PM EST. IF SOMEONE GETS THEM ALL RIGHT, THEY AUTOMATICALLY WIN.
2818 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Done
2818 days 5 hours ago
blatastic1234
Sorry was fixing my other group
2818 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
FYI IM SO FUCKING NERVOUS
2818 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
ALL THE ANSWERS ARE IN BESIDES ADAM, BUT ADAM HASNT BEEN A COMP BEAST SO.
2818 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Honestly the first question was the hardest one
2818 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I don't even remember him quitting
2818 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Now, the first AND ONLY person to answer all of them right was.... JAKE D. YOU WON THE GOLDEN POWER OF VETO.

answers coming up
2818 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
YASSSS THANK GOD
2818 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Can I do everything right now??? I already know what I wanna do
2818 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
>This competition is used in basically most BB groups, but I'm doing a non-live version, and not copy-pasting it so, it'll probably seem legit so unprofessional, but im a bad host... So sorry!
>
>It's called "The Name Game!"
>
>So, each of these questions represent a singular evicted houseguest. I repeat EVICTED. houseguest so the answers to not include : Kash, Grayson, Adam or Jake D.
>
>Each houseguest is only used once, whoever gets the most answers right wins. If there is a tie whoever turned it in first wins.
>
>1 - Despite quitting, did well in competitions, winning one veto. Alter
>
>2 - Got in a lot of trouble for what she said throughout the season, typically involving Jake D. Almost returned in the returning juror comp, but didn't.  Mrcool
>
>3 - Got disqualified for being away too long, and made jury at top 9 instead of 11 because he was gone for a week. Thegreatjake
>
>4 - Also disqualified before jury and made jury top 9 instead, but was very lowkey and never got nominated or won a competition. Willow
>
>5 - First member of this season to be : HOH, POV and nominated. Dino
>
>6 - Was voted most likely to win a beauty pageant in the Majoirty Rules comp. Rachell
>
>7 - The first HOH of the season, AND the first tied vote of the season. Drew
>
>8 - Nominated 3 for 3 weeks during her stay in the house, but won 2 vetoes to save herself. Coco
>
>9 - Winning one HOH didn't save this one of a pre-jury placement, after being made a target due to Kash's expose party and him and Kash getting into multiple fights during Kash's first HOH reign. JT
>
>10 - In the spelling Bee competition she used a word that was too long and didn't have enough of the letters to win (pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis) which became one of my favorite moments of the season. Armanii starr
>
>11 - Almost won opening HOH but got voted out instead because he was such a threat. Jessem
>
>12 - The only one to successfully get 20 people in his 50/50 poll, but agreed to narrow the maximum votes to 10, and lost veto to Coco. Acosta
>
>SEND IN YOUR ANSWERS BY TOMORROW @ 4 PM EST. IF SOMEONE GETS THEM ALL RIGHT, THEY AUTOMATICALLY WIN.
2818 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, you know the drill anyways, just do it now then!
2818 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Make the eviction forum so I can cast my vote

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!