This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hab's bgi brother APPS OPEN!!!!!!

Topic » Hab's bgi brother APPS..

2882 days 20 hours ago
habsfan
Apps will be open for about 2 weeks and season will start when I get back from my cottage!!!!!

Be as detaied as possible because if I get more han 16 applicants than the best apps wil be taken!

1. Name
2.Gender:
3.Time zone:
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many)
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why:
6.Why should you be picked?:
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic?
8.On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be?
9. Anything else I shoud know?
2882 days 19 hours ago
SammySosaTV
1.Name: Sam
2.Gender: Male
3.Time zone: Central
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many): 8pmish, but anything is fine (CST)
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: In the past, I'd probably say I was a Johnny Mac, but at this point I'd say I'm more of a BB11 Ronnie because A) I'm a superfan, and B) I suck
6.Why should you be picked?: I'll play the game to the best of my ability and if I suck ass, then at least everyone will get a good show out of it
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic? Physical mostly
8.On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be? 10
9. Anything else I should know? ¯\_(?)_/¯
2882 days 14 hours ago
Rob66
Apps will be open for about 2 weeks and season will start when I get back from my cottage!!!!!

Be as detaied as possible because if I get more han 16 applicants than the best apps wil be taken!

1. Name: Rob
3.Time zone: EST
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many): 8 but almost any
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: James because he knew how to have fun in the house.
6.Why should you be picked?: I'm active, smart, and ready to win.
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic? strategic.
8.On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be? 8
9. Anything else I shoud know? nope.
2882 days 13 hours ago
Baseballfan376

1. Name: Baseball
2.Gender: male
3.Time zone: est
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many)-8 pm
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Zach Rance because he was smart and social Mabye too social sometimes and a funny guy.
6.Why should you be picked?:Because I will be active and make it a fun season
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic? Social
8.On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be? 9
9. Anything else I shoud know? No
2882 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
1. Name Red
3.Time zone: Est
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many) after 8 or before end before 7
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Frank version 1
6.Why should you be picked?: Cause you asked me to join
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic? Physical
9. Anything else I shoud know? I like to play and I like to win
2882 days 3 hours ago
jake98
1. Name: Jake
2.Gender: m
3.Time zone: CST
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many): 5 to 9pm
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Frank. I'm loyal and I can win comps
6.Why should you be picked?: I will be active in this group and I will be as fun as possible
9. Anything else I shoud know? I will last long
2882 days 3 hours ago
bklimas
1. Name Bobby
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many) After 7 p.m.
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Dan, because he was very strategic
6.Why should you be picked?: I am a strong competitor, and very strategic
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic? Strategic
9. Anything else I shoud know? I can make it far
2881 days 22 hours ago
BigXXVI
1. Name: Big
2.Gender: M
3.Time zone: CNT
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many) - I'd say earlier in the day, before 5:00 CNT
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: I'd have to say Clay from BB17. He was very chill in his season.
6.Why should you be picked?: I know how to play this game and I have some good attributes to go along with.
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic?: Social. I get along with people really well and being social can help you in this game a lot.
8.On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be?: 7
9. Anything else I should know?: Expect the unexpected.
2881 days 7 hours ago
JarBearFTW
1.Name: Jaron
3.Time zone:PST
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many) Whenever
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Derrick because he was nice and a great player
6.Why should you be picked?: Because I think I will make this game more fun
8.On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be? 10
9. Anything else I shoud know? Just Be Ready For A Fun Season
2881 days ago
JoeyVanPelt
1. Joey
2. Female
3. Central
4. whenever
5.Nicole because she plays a clean game but still has the guts to backstab.
6. because why not ;))))))
7. a little bit of all 3
8. 9.5
9. im the coolest!!!!
2880 days 21 hours ago
DrPepsi
1. Name Cameron
3.Time zone: CSt
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many) idk
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: boogie the loyalty part
6.Why should you be picked?: I feel I can look good for this show at the start very loyal
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic? strategic
8.On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be? 7.5
9. Anything else I shoud know? cast me
2880 days 11 hours ago
DrDanBoogie
1. Name: Drew
3.Time zone: Central
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many): 6-11 est
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: I would say Derrick. I am relatively friendly but can make the right decisions to win the game.
6.Why should you be picked?: I am very competitive. Will bring my A game to win.
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic? a variation of all 3 tbh
8.On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be? 11
9. Anything else I shoud know? That I am worth casting
2880 days 7 hours ago
BBFAN95
1. Name: James
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many): 7 pm EST - onwards (except for BB18)
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: James Rhine, because he is a strategic and a competition beast similar to how I would play Big Brother as well.
6.Why should you be picked?: You know why ';) , but I think I will be a great competitor in this season
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic?: Strategic
8.On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be?: 10
9. Anything else I shoud know? I will WIN! :D
2880 days 3 hours ago
mrcool
1. Name Jordan Lloyd
2.Gender: Whatever Jordan Lloyd is
3.Time zone: Eastern
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many) NOT 7EST, so 9est or 6est
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Jordan Lloyd
6.Why should you be picked?: Jordan Lloyd
9. Anything else I shoud know? Jordan Lloyd
2880 days 3 hours ago
habsfan
Lol jordan lloyd ladies and gentlemen!
2879 days 11 hours ago
Gorillas213213
1. Name Pablo
2.Gender: male
4.What time for live/endurance comps works best for you? (Here wont be too many) anything
5.What BB Houseguests would you compare yourself to & why: Dr.will cause Im very manipulative and I'll do any him to win
6.Why should you be picked?: I love the game and I'm very cutthroat
7.What type of strategy will you use- physical, social, strategic? Social
8.On a scale of 1 to 10 how active will you be? 7.5
9. Anything else I shoud know? I don't think so

open group

Habs big brother 1: Revolt

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!