This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The killer returns

Topic » The killer returns

2864 days 6 hours ago
kewlguy789isback
Jackson...
Loop...
Justdance...
Survivor...
You all got votes. you all need to go to bed immediatly.
TR
perfect
rodrig
doubledare
spencer
badgirls

you all have NOT gotten votes. you all can stay up a little late..

Everyone goes to bed

The final 10 consists of
rodrigueseve
Doubledarefan01
Spencer_Bledsoe
perfectprizetag
TR1364
JacksonWalsh
BadGirlsClubfan
survivornerd
JustDanceForever
Loopspeare

but one of them will not make it

Doubledare is a shy boy, he does not know what to do here and all he wants to do is go to his parents. Him and Rodrigues are best friends. They would die for eachother, but is this the day where one of them dies?
Double dare walks out of his room to get a water, he sees something, moving, he walks forward but he knew it was a stupid idea so he ran in his room and looked at the time
3:57 AM
There is no way he can survive another 3 hours. He hides in here and locks his door panting and scared

Survivornerd on the other hand walks also to get milk. there was nothing. He went to get some milk and he did, Then he got stabbed. He screamed so loud most people woken up. Doubledare's eyes wide, he knew if he didnt go to get water he would be dead, he starts crying

Jackson runs to the rescue. Punching the person who stabbed survivor. Survivor got up and limps to his room. Jackson on the other hand still kicks the killer, perfect comes out, telling him to stop.
"We need to reveal who the murderer is! Now is the time"
"No its not"
Jackson still kicks the killer, but the killer swings the knife and it hits jackson in the leg. He falls over moaning and groaning. Perfect ran
"You better run" The killer said.
The killer looks at survivor, still limping to his room, the killer runs and throws a knife in survivors back. Double dare opens his door and sees survivor nearly dead. He has the strength to run to the killer and punches the killer. The killer falls on the ground. But gets up soon enough, Doubledare runs down stairs.

Spencer comes out of his room asking what the fuck is happening but now he sees that the killer is killing his or her next target.
Spencer runs to the killer, tries to punch him but misses and hits his head on the wall, he falls over unconscious

The killer looks left and right, seeing if anyone is still here, The people only here are jackson,survivor and spencer.. The killer gets his knife and looks at survivor. He is alive still, breathing but is struggling to live. The killer grins and puts his knife up. And right when he was about to stab survivor, someone came

A missing person
someone who now everyone thinks is the killer
Loop

Loop runs with wounds everywhere and ripped clothes and kicks the killer in the back, the killer falls over and then crawls away, he or she falls down the stairs and starts getting up and runs away. Loop looks at survivor and is shocked at him bleeding to death
Loop tries to get him up but its to late. Survivor falls. Not breathing.
Perfect walks over to survivor, looks at loop then starts to cry.

In the morning the others who weren't in the fight were
TR
Rodrigu
Badgirls
Justdance

The people who were in the fight were
Loop
Survivor
Spencer
Perfect
Jackson
and double

Survivor did not make it
Spencer woke up with a bleeding head
Perfect was calm and fine. But is traumatised by her loss of her friend
Jackson is fine but has to limp with a swollen leg
and double is just scared for life..

The killer is still out there
killing more
but there is only 5 days left
till the cops come
Will the killer be found then
or will the killer escape

But the real question is
Who will die next?
2864 days 2 hours ago
Loopspeare
"HOLY CHRIST!"

(I run into my room, locking the door. I run the cold water and wash my bloody hands.)

"I wonder who it could be. We're getting closer though... People are following the curfew and maybe those cameras could give us some clues. Maybe..."
2863 days 23 hours ago
perfectprizetag
*traumatised*
2863 days 23 hours ago
Spencer_Bledsoe
That moment will be the most scariest moment in my life..
2863 days 4 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
omg im glad i didnt have to deal with all that. and just a question for sure the sign is a capital 'R'?

open group

Tengaged's MURDER SEASON 2-The return

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!