This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The reveal. Murder FINALE

Topic » The reveal. Murder FINALE

2864 days 20 hours ago
kewlguy789isback
Everyone is in their room waiting for another hour so they can go home. But someone is lurking around,the killer, waiting for its next victim.

Loop invites Perfect in to talk about the killer
"Hey thanks for trusting me. I trust you also, so i brought my laptop so we can research about the other 4 and figuring out who is the most capable to be the killer." Perfect said while walking in and setting up her laptop
"Great idea. Lets begin"

Doubledare and TR are in their own room waiting for this whole thing to be over, double reads a book while TR is packing. Spencer on the other hand, placed his luggage on the side of the entrance not bothering to walk down the stairs with the luggage. He wants to run to the entrance and bolt to the helicopter.

"Ok so there is only these 2 left. we should start with this one." Perfect asks.
"Capable of... Cutting into rock and skin." Loop said confused
"Capable of... Cooking. Like everyone"Perfect said
"Capable of shooting" Loop looks at perfect
"capable to tie knots"
"These were all weapons of the death"
"Actually crazypot got her head in a nail"
"Whatever. These were the main ones. Not the unique ones."
"I think we just caught the killer."

Doubledare listens to a song "CryBaby" by Melanie Martinez. But something is happening from the song
Someone's turning the handle
The door handle from his door moves
To that faucet in your eyes
His tap goes off
They're pouring out
Water is spilling out from the faucet
Where everyone can see
the water goes out the door.

double gets scared and jumps out of his room and is going to get out of the door. But someone is behind him and stabs him in the back. the killer lays him in the water and stabs him repeatedly and turns him backwards. The killer walks out the door

Spencer walks to his room while seeing red water coming from double's room spencer asks
"Hey, you in there?"
No answer
"Double?"
No answer
Spencer opens the door to see double's body on the floor DEAD. died by suffocation and blood loss.
Spencer runs into badgirls room saying
"Double is dead!"
"That means that the killer didnt die. the killer is still out here, the bloodbath will begin."
Badgirls said shocked.
"Hope to see you in the helicopter pal"
"You too bud"
Badgirls warns the others. And they all go in different areas.
"Do you think they know who the killer is?" Loop asks perfect
"i think we should remind them just in case"
"Hey guys the killer is"
Everyone went
"Oh shit. WE NEED TO FIND THEM"

Then it was a cat and mouse game. It was silent, and there was only 10 minutes left until the helicopter arrives, maybe even less

Loop goes downstairs with perfect and investigate down there. Their was still NOBODY.
"Ok where did they go?" Loop asks
"They might be dead"
"Lets hope not"
Loop sees a room that he has not seen before and opens it. He sees a mourge with everyone's face and a X on the names. There was only 3 that were fine.
"Oh no that means that" loop said until he was interrupted
"WE NEED TO FIND THEM FAST"
Perfect runs out then
BANG
Perfect falls onto the floor, shot in the shoulder, yelling and screaming. The killer walks to her while holding spencer beaten up, putting them on a wall with knifes at their neck
"Who do you want to die first" The killer said
"YOU" Loop yelled
"wrong answer"
"LET THEM GO NOW"
"i am afraid i cant do that"
"Show me who you are first then, i need to see if i was right"
"Very well then"
The killer takes down their hoodie.. revealing their face
"I knew it was you, you had all the capabilities to be the killer"
"TR" loop says smiling
2864 days 19 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Omg I knew it ever since the r clue!!!
2864 days 16 hours ago
TR1364
This was fun game. :]
2864 days 8 hours ago
perfectprizetag
tasami </3

open group

Tengaged's MURDER SEASON 2-The return

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!