This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-=;+The escape! Murder finale part 2+;=-

Topic » -=;+The escape! Murder finale..

2864 days 3 hours ago
kewlguy789isback
he killer takes down their hoodie.. revealing their face
"I knew it was you, you had all the capabilities to be the killer"
"TR" loop says smiling
TR drops the mask grinning while looking at spencer and perfect
"What a fun 2 weeks wasnt it! so many deaths, you my friend, jesus, you did so well, putting cameras everywhere, you are like horror movie geek, but in reality, but always, just always, the killer survives, until the second one, of course i play by the rules, so you are the 3rd last one to die. And we need a boy to make it to number 2 right? So Spencer is after you and then a girl will be the star. MS FUCKING PERFECT, all the deaths that happened was in order. from icebear all the way to badgirls. so... Any last words?" TR said grinning and smiling
"You killed badgirls?"
"hell yeah i did. stabbed him right in the back"
"well. you should make sure he is dead"
"i already di-"
As TR was saying something someone came at the back of TR and stabbed her right in the back of the neck with a syringe.
"AH WHO THE FUCK DID THAT" tr yelled in pain
"Its Brittany bitch" Badgirls said.
"Glad you are alive bud" loop said
"thanks. the helicopter is on top of the building. the syringe wont stop TR, we need to go NOW if we want to survive"
"Ok we need to get perfect and spencer
"we need to hurry"
"Perfect, spencer! get up please" loop said
They get up and get told that it was TR. loop told them that we need to get to the top of the building, where the helicopter is waiting

They go and make it to the roof.
"Is this all?" The pilot asks
"YES AND THE KILLER IS COMING" badgirls in
"Ok everyone in"
Perfect gets in and gets at the far back inhaling and exhaling.
then follows badgirls in the middle with another seat
loop gives room for spencer but the killer comes up and throws a knife and hits spencer in the back
"SPENCER" Loop said
"You 4 are dead!" tr yelled
spencer is barely alive he has the strengh to climb up on the wing on the helicopter but has no more anymore
Loop tells the driver to get spencer in the helicopter and start it and he does so, loop blocks the entrance
"You arent going to survive asshole" Loop said angry
"I have already" TR yelled
then perfect comes out with a gun and shoots TR in the chest, making her fall down on the ground. perfect and loop hug eachother and loop says
"Thank you so much"
perfect smiled and walked in the helicopter.

everyone rests in the helicopter
perfect sits tall
loop takes care of spencer
spencer is still really hurt but will be fine
and badgirls just sits there.
Loop walks to badgirls but something makes him fall over. A hand, TR's hand... tr grabs loop and drags him out of the helicopter, making him hold onto the landing skids, with tr holding onto him aswell
"The killer always comes back" tr grinned
"and the killer dies straight away when that happens" loop says while kicking tr in the head, making her fall

Its over now...
Loopspeare
Spencer_bledsoe
Perfectprizetag and badgirlsclubfan
they survived it all..

Thank you all for participating in this murder series i had so much fun making all of the deaths and seeing all of your thinking and strategy

Loop-What can i say pal, you love to role play! you did what a true person in a murder movie would do. put cameras up and investigate. I love seeing you in the game and the confessionals and i would love to see you in season 2 :)

Perfect-oh my god you are the QUEEN B in this game! you made no enemies and had one of the lowest percentages. how did you do that?! a true all star player with a good strategy of playing low and not join in the drama. I am looking forward to season 2 with you :)

Spencer_Bledsoe-Jesus. is your back ok? you were the one who was beate
2864 days 3 hours ago
perfectprizetag
<3 this game so much its so creepy but cool haha!
2863 days 15 hours ago
TR1364
lol me slaying the faves

open group

Tengaged's MURDER SEASON 2-The return

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!