This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Code of Conduct

Topic » Code of Conduct

1332 days 20 hours ago
NotNicky333
Code of Conduct:

Voting: Votes will always be due at 4 PM EST, regardless of when the next challenge is. You can change your vote as often as you would like, but the final vote you send will be your vote. If you do not vote you will recieve a self vote. If you receive 2 self votes, you will be removed from the game via medical evacuation.

Challenges: I will post "CHECK IN" 5 minutes before the scheduled challenge is to begin. I will post "CHECK IN CLOSED" 5 minutes after the scheduled challenge is to begin. Some challenges, you must be checked in to participate, others you do not have to be. It will be specified in the rules. Also, whatever I say goes. If we have a close call, I will take every party into deep consideration, but whatever decision is mine will be final. I will base any decisions off of the specific rules of the challenge, and common sense.

Behavior: I won't be too much of a stickler on behavior. However, there will be no bullying, no homophobia, and no racism. I want to make this a safe space for everyone playing. I understand that drama is a huge part of the game, and drama is permitted. If you ever feel uncomfortable let me know and I will do everything I can to resolve the conflict. Again, I repeat that I want this to be a safe space for everyone.

Idols: Idols will be posted on the first blog of a tengaged user. You will get a clue to your idol if your tribe wins the challenge. Idols will be rehidden until the final 7, and the last time you can play an idol is at the final 5. If you can not attend the tribal council, let me know beforehand and you will be able to play your idol. However, you can play your idol live also if you wish to do so. If you find another tribe's idol, you can message anyone on that tribe, but they must mail me they found the idol. Also, there will be no transfering of idols if you are on different tribes, however, you can transfer your idol to anyone on your tribe, at any given time.

Confessionals: Send confessionals! I love to see your thoughts on the game, and I will post all the confessionals after the season is over, so we can all see everyone's thoughts. Also, if you ever want to come back, even if you flop, confessionals are a great way to do so!

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR USERNAME TO SIGN IF YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THESE TERMS. Every tribal you go to that you do not comment your username, you will receive a self vote. If you have any questions/concerns with the conduct or you are not comfortable signing, please contact me immediately.
1332 days 20 hours ago
NotNicky333
Applicants, ignore this until the season starts. Thank you.

open group

NS Season 1: Island of Information

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!