This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Vague Explanation/ Rules and Guidelines

Topic » The Vague Explanation/ Rules..

2846 days 8 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
I want to keep it vague to make sure nothing is predictable. That's kinda a theme here.

The first room will narrow everyone playing down to 10. Nothing more than that will be revealed for now.

The next eight rooms can be a variety of things. They have three main variables.

ONE: How Many People Will Play

Could be one, a group, or all of the players.

TWO: The Type of Room

There are two main types: Competition and Decision. Competitions are, well, competitions. Decisions could really be anything. Know these can be mixed together at any point.

THREE: Who/ How Many People Can Die

Oh. Death is a thing. If you fail to get out of a room, you die. Simple as that. Now, there is a rule put in place for the first 8 rooms. At least 2 people have to reach the 9th room. So, one person can die in each room... if one person did die in every room. We have something called a Safety Line. Basically, if everyone passes it, everyone moves on. Yes, it sounds weird, but it inspires you to win, not just against your opponents. Let's say no one dies in the first room. 2 people can die in the next, as a number of possible deaths just adds to the next room. It'll become clearer once we start the game, believe me.

Then, the endgame. After the eight rooms, the remaining players will take on the Seven Trials. This is the 9th room. 2 people can make it, or all 10 can make it. However, there are some slight changes.

ONE: Everyone now plays in each room, no matter what.

TWO: There is no more maximum death limit. In order to leave, you must pass the Safety Line. No exceptions.

THREE: There is a minimum number of deaths if needed. See, only three can play in the final trial and have a chance at escape. So, people must die along the way if needed. If two or three people are left, the game becomes pure survival. However, here's a table of the deaths needed per room for 4-10 players and if each player passed the safety line each time. http://imgur.com/a/tv91i

As you can see, people will die in the rooms. Here's how it'd work. If enough people reach the Safety Line (and 0/1 person dies in the first room if 10 are alive), the number will be true. However, if ONE person dies (except for the first room if 10 are alive), the room will end automatically, as one person covers the death. If more than one dies (except for 2 dead in the first room if 10 are alive. Hate mentioning this room now), the rooms will be set back, as their death counts have already been reached. Remember that you must pass the Safety Line, so, in some terrible case, the rest of the players can die in one room and the season ends right there. Seriously, that can happen.

Now for rules and shit.

ONE: Roleplaying is allowed. However, if it gets too invasive, I will start penalizing. Please don't make me do that.

TWO: I reserve the right to kill you at any point in time and ban you from the group for being an asshole or cheating. Seriously, don't be a dick. Don't bully others, respect me, that's it. Okay?

THREE: This game will go on for about a month. If you can't be active for that time period, PLEASE don't join. I want an active, willing group. I have the right to kill you for being inactive.

That's it. Good luck!

open group

Escape Season One: The Games Begin

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!