This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 26 - Challenge#1

Topic » Season 26 - Challenge#1

2616 days 12 hours ago
Sebby
COME ON IN EVERYONE!
2616 days 12 hours ago
DevinB
HERE!
2616 days 12 hours ago
aj1111
:)
2616 days 12 hours ago
Sebby
I'll message everyone to let them know the game started then we'll start!
2616 days 12 hours ago
TheACF12
hi!
2616 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
here
2616 days 12 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Here
2616 days 12 hours ago
Sebby
Welcome everyone to the 26th Season of Sebby’s Fast Survivor!

This twist is called: Reversed Survivor and here’s how it’ll work:

Instead of starting with 2 tribes as a normal Survivor Season, we will start with 2 merges. That means for the start of this game there will be 2 separate worlds (7 players on each) competing for individual immunity.  That means two players (one from each merge) will be voted out every round.

After awhile, we will switch things up and we’ll go from 2 merges to 2 tribes. Both tribes will then compete for the tribal immunity to send the other team to tribal council.

Exceptions:
When a tribe is down to only 2 players left, they will merge with the other tribe.
Does everyone understand this twist? Don’t hesitate to ask questions.
2616 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
Hi
2616 days 12 hours ago
scooby0000
Hi
2616 days 12 hours ago
Sebby
And now here’s how the idols will work this season… At every challenge you will have a chance to win the clue to the hidden immunity idol (I will tell you how don’t worry). At the end of every challenge, everyone gets ONE guess for the idol… even if you don’t have the clue (that means clues can be shared between everyone). There is only ONE clue per idol that means it’s a lot harder to find! Once an idol has been found, another clue to another idol will be given out instead.

I will only message you if you found the idol, if I don’t message you that means your answer is wrong.

The last time you can use your hidden immunity idol is at the final 4 tribal council.
2616 days 12 hours ago
DevinB
Understand!
2616 days 12 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
This will be a quick season
2616 days 12 hours ago
DrG2
Wow...
2616 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
sounds wild
2616 days 12 hours ago
scooby0000
Got it

open group

Sebby's Fast Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!