This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 Rules of the Race

Topic » Season 2 Rules of the Race

2768 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Here's how a general leg works:

Every episode, I will post a link to the leg. You will have just 24 hours to complete the episode from the time that it goes public. If you fail to complete the leg, I can almost guarantee you'll be eliminated.

At the start of the leg, you'll most likely travel to a different city, and it'll be your job to answer a question or two about that city.

At some point in the race, there'll be a Roadblock and a Detour, which are tasks you must complete in order to continue racing.

In rare occasions, there is the opportunity for one team to use the U-Turn, Fast Forward, or the Flip-Flop, which can change the game as you know it if you decide to go with the idea of using this.

Once you finish your leg, you'll fill in some information on which routes you'd like to take. This portion will also be timed.

Please note that the quicker you send in your transportation info and answers, the higher the chance of getting on an earlier flight, boat, train, or whatever.

As I already mentioned, the last person to check in each leg will be eliminated and the first to cross the finish line wins the game!

There'll be some more rules posted later which you should follow.
2763 days 17 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
PLEASE KEEP NOTE:

If we don't receive enough application, this season WILL be individuals. Just warning you guys.

open group

Papa's Amazing Race 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!