This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Leg 1 Results

Topic » Leg 1 Results

2743 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright everyone. Before I begin the results, I'd like to mention two things:

1. As mentioned before, JC had to quit the game so he will be placing 11th this season. Because of his departure from the game, you will all live to see the 2nd leg of the race. Consider yourselves lucky because if he didn't go, one of you would.

2. I am very disappointed by the number of people who actually took the time to send me their answers for this leg. A good portion of you didn't even bother to answer these questions and will get eliminated soon enough. Consider yourselves lucky that JC quit, because if he didn't, one of you inactive players would.

Results will be posted later (Not guaranteeing they will be up this evening, but yeah)
2742 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Completed the leg:
Andy
acftw
Aiden
It
Jack
Crypt
Jessie
Didn't complete the leg:
Sackeshi
Eli
Jason

If your name is in the didn't complete the leg column, you are tied for last. However, you are saved. Consider this a second chance. Fuck up again and I won't be so forgiving because there won't be a quitter to save you next time.

Sackeshi, Eli, and Jackson, for failing to answer the questions, you all place 8th, 9th, and 10th.
2742 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Sorry. I meant Sackeshi, Eli, and Jason XD
2742 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, before the race began, I mentioned that only 6 teams will be put on the first flight to Iceland. Since 7 of you sent in answers, 1 of you will be 7th.

Jackson, you were the last of the 7 to send in your answers, but someone could've messed up! With that said, the results are as followed...
2742 days 18 hours ago
Cryptspartan
What happened to results?
2742 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Acftw/It - 1st/2nd (0 wrong answers)

Congratulations you two! You have both claimed first this leg! You have both received an additional $10 to help you out at the shops! Enjoy!

Andy - 3rd (1 wrong answer worth 5 minutes)
Crypt - 4th (1 wrong answer worth 15 minutes)
Aiden - 5th (1 wrong answer worth 30 minutes)

Andy, Crypt, and Aiden, it was just one wrong answer that caught you. Still, not a bad placement.

Jessie - 6th (4 wrong answers for a total of 80 minutes)

Jessie, you bombed this leg. There were many errors that could've put you in 7th. Still, you survived and that's all that matters.

Jack - 7th (Delayed flight and 2 wrong answers for a total of 95 minutes)

Jack, you placed last in the group because of your delayed flight, but overall, you're still in this race. Good job!

Congratulations. You guys survived this leg. If you are curious on which problems you missed and why, please ask me. Many of you gave wrong answers because you didn't read the directions carefully.

Leg 2 will be mailed to you guys soon. As for now, please go visit this episode's shop!
2742 days 10 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Hey. I was on an actual plane, then slept, then went to school.
2742 days 10 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Then had Robotics... I got home at 6 PM.

open group

Papa's Amazing Race 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!