This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

2832 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
This will occur TOMORROW, Saturday at 5pm est. Hope to see you there
2831 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
15 minutes!
2831 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
Hello everyone
2831 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
COME ON IN GUYS!

Pagong getting your first look at the new Tagi tribe Adam voted out at the last tribal council.

Ok! Are you guys ready to get to today's immunity challenge? First things first Pagong I will take back the idol.

Once again immunity is back up for grabs. For today's immunity challenge each tribe will have a post on my blog titled your tribe's name. It's your tribe's job to get every level color of the tengaged rainbow to tag their name on the post. If it gets out of order I'll delete the excess or the one's that don't work. Nobody competing in this season may use themselves as a color.First tribe to successfully complete their tengaged rainbow will win immunity and guarantee that nobody from their tribe will be the second person voted out. In addition to immunity the winning tribe will also win the second clue to the whereabouts of the hidden immunity idol.

Make Sense?
2831 days 22 hours ago
born2pizza
Yes
2831 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
2831 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
2831 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
Survivors ready
2831 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
GO!
2831 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
Is anyone actually doing this?
2831 days 21 hours ago
Emotion
Yeah exactly you spam people of every color level to tag their own name in the comments in former from white to tv star
2831 days 21 hours ago
RyanS
Go Tagi!!
2831 days 21 hours ago
RyanS
I messaged some of my friends I hope they post
2831 days 21 hours ago
Emotion
This challenge is canceled. Seeing as there has been not one comment made on either tribe it's becoming apparent that inactiveity is a major problem in this game.... So tonight both tribes will go to tribal council. Good luck
2831 days 21 hours ago
Emotion
Also- I'm adding a rule to the game if you don't vote for two tribal councils in a row you will be immediately removed from the game and it will be treated as a quit.
2831 days 20 hours ago
born2pizza
Yes!!!

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!