This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Chapoga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Chapoga..

2560 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
Welcome back to Tribal Council. Now bringing in the members of the jury. Violet and Mike voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Questions:

After last nights vote, do you expect the vote to have similar voting lines tonight?

How do you know when the right time to make a move is?

Ok, votes are due by 4 pm est tomorrow, Monday. If you do not vote you will receive a self vote. if you get 2 you're kicked out of the game.

Remember to send confessionals! Good luck!
2560 days 6 hours ago
rabbaj
Im sorry Im not answering questions and I never do, I was verbally assaulted by 2 hungry hungry hippos last tribal so my vote is obvious just like his, good luck everyone else
2560 days 6 hours ago
ferdinandz
After last nights vote, do you expect the vote to have similar voting lines tonight?
- I know I am going home tonight so it is okay if I get the votes I guess, I am proud of my game :)
- When something like the last tribal happens, now.
2560 days 4 hours ago
Emotion
1/9 votes received
2560 days 4 hours ago
ferdinandz
The hippo calling people hippos :O
Why dont you cast your vote here then?
2560 days 4 hours ago
rabbaj
um *I correct myself*, you are not the hippo, you are the chiwawa following around the hippo
2560 days 4 hours ago
Jakeee1123

I have no idea, this game is so intense

You dont
2560 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless

I'm not expecting anything as this game has so many twists and turns in it. But, my loyalty will stick with those who have been nothing but, honest with me this game......

I feel you need to pick and choose your battles. There is a ton of strategy that goes behind each vote. And each time someone's torch is snuffed will create a new element we all must deal with.
2560 days 3 hours ago
omggiraffe
Questions:

As always, you never know what could happen in this game.

You never do. If you make a move too early, then you're out very soon after, but if you make it too late, then you may not ever be able to make it because you'll get gone first.
2560 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
After last nights vote, do you expect the vote to have similar voting lines tonight? - Im not sure, and I never want to give a definite answer because every time i feel definite, it doesn't work out well LOL Honestly the merge is still in the early stages, who knows?

How do you know when the right time to make a move is? - Whenever your gut tells you to, I guess
2560 days 2 hours ago
born2pizza

Yes, I do. Some people are just guilty by association.. and it sucks.

LMAO good question, I never know.
2559 days 16 hours ago
snick427
*From a distant land*

JABBAR, PUT YOUR TITS AWAY! YOU LOOK LIKE A CHEAP HOE!

{Footage of Jabbar in Vietnam}

*I wait for his response, most likely something like "im srry, whos still playing? Uh, not you, girlbye"*
2559 days 16 hours ago
rabbaj
Um didn't you get prejury twice mommie? Sit the fuck down back in America on your own couch with you fat ass with a bag of chips and continue to watch me shake my tits on allstars bitch
2559 days 16 hours ago
snick427
Did I call that response or what?

And with that, I leave you!

BULLSHIT MAN, AWAY!

*Waiting for Jabbar's exceedingly clever response, most likely: "Bullshit man? More like FULL OF BULLSHIT man! OOOOHHHHHHH." Probably with a few fat jokes, despite the fact that he's probably a beta-male ginger sphere IRL. Also, something about me being pre-jury, as if a person's placement in an Internet game of Survivor is the proper measure of a person's worth*
2559 days 16 hours ago
rabbaj
Im sorry but how are you even talking to me cow?, what is it about me this week to make people think that insignificant cows can try to come for me, you arent on the jury so I dont have to be fake towards you, and you arent even in the game so you shouldnt even be talking to me
2559 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
9/9 votes received

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!