This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IKAHNS RULES AND CONDITIONS

Topic » IKAHNS RULES AND CONDITIONS

1421 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
|Rules&Conditions|:

CHALLENGES: All LIVE challenges this season will take place mainly between 6-9 est. NON-LIVE challenges and SEMI-LIVE challenges also take place, these vary in times up to 24 hours to do. But count on a very flexible scheduling system and not so strict. I Can also host really late sometimes.

HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS: Will be hidden on blogs this season and earning clues will be a little bit harder due to the Zombie Island Twist. When playing an idol, you can either wait to play it live at tribal council or mail me that you are playing it beforehand. You can transfer idols but here's when and how.
1)Mail the person and me that you're giving them the idol. I will confirm.
2)You cannot give away your idol if you've been voted out or after the first vote is read.
3)You cannot give away an idol cross tribe unless it's at an immunity challenge and you do it in the forum.

VOTING: I use the Inactivity evacuation. People who fail to vote in time will earn self-votes. Once you have earned yourself 3 self-votes over the course of the season OR you self vote back to back tribal councils you are evacuated from the game. Nobody else will be eliminated at that Tribal Council. If Im late to a tribal council, voting will be extended.

TIE VOTES: In the event of a tie, a revote will occur. All players involved in the tie won't revote, everyone else will vote for only one of them. If the outcome of a revote doesn't change, we are deadlocked. The players involved in the tie are safe, anyone with immunity or anyone who played an idol are safe. Everyone else draws rocks in a chatzy, with one of them eliminated. At the Final 4, a tied vote results in the 2 players tied competing in a tie-breaker challenge.

IMMUNITY: During merge if you wish to give up your immunity necklace, that decision must come a hour after you have won it. Once it's passed an hour you cannot give away immunity. Tribes may also give away immunity if it's an unanimous vote(again a hour after you win it is the due time).

CONFESSIONALS: Let them fly. These make the season and it's the only way to really get info and have a read on what's going on for me. I really like to laugh or see good strategy.

STRATEGY TALK: Include me in mails with strategy talk AND add me to any Skype conversations for alliances(@zforzombie00)

*I PREFER TG MAILS FOR VOTES BUT I WILL ACCEPT VOTES ON SKYPE AND CONFESSIONALS AS WELL.

If you have any questions now or anytime during the season then feel free to message me through mail on tengaged or skype(@zforzombie00)

RACIST/HOMOPHOBIC/SEXIST COMMENTS OR PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE NOT TOLERATED. You only get a warning then next time I remove you. Stick to the game.
1421 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
ZOMBIES

https://i.imgflip.com/487a3f.gif

This season when you are voted out, You are out but you are still on the island. You become a Zombie.

A Zombie will vote every tribal for someone at tribal. However not every Zombies vote counts. It is always who the majority of the Zombie's choose to vote. If there is a majority then they will cast a vote for that tribal. If it's a tie then no vote will be casted.

With this twist there is a chance for you to be resurrected after becoming a Zombie.

For the entire season, The tribe or player finishing in first place gets put into a CHATZY (or just gets chosen if it's individual) and Whichever name gets drawn gets to make a choice

A) Swap a zombie back in the game for the next Voted person(Only an option every other challenge)
B) Eliminate a zombie from the game for good
C) Get a clue to a voodoo doll(Choose any player of your choice)
D) Get a clue to the game idol
E) Do Nothing
1421 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
https://i.imgflip.com/48paaf.gif

What are Voodoo Dolls? Well most of you should know what they are, but how are they used in this game?

You all have a voodoo doll of yourselves to be hidden on this list of Scooby Doo Villains (Guess the Villain not the Monster)

http://scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Monsters_and_Villains

PLEASE ONLY MAIL ME YOUR VOODOO DOLL GUESSES

You can guess for a voodoo doll once a day. If you find one, Here are your options

A) Swap that person onto a tribe of your choice
B) Make that person reveal their vote
C) Sit that person out of a tribal (Atleast two hours ahead of time)
D) Sit that person out of a challenge (Played during check-in)
E) Make that person vote however you want

You can hold on to the voodoo dolls however long you want. They are valid last at F6.

Someone's voodoo doll can only be used once for one thing. Once it used, it is out of the game for good.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!