This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #5 Results

Topic » Challenge #5 Results

2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
I ranked your fight videos on a scale of 1-10, ten being the best. In alphabetical order I will post your comments. I will then announce one by one who is safe and what your score was. It will be in defending numerical order (10 first, 1 last). I will NOT be posting your submission along with my critiques. If you want to see them, go to the challenge forum.
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Cinnamon Swallows:

Omg I loved everything about this. Talking about Day’s daughter, calling Paulie sexist, calling out Zakiyah. I loved this. I could watch this over and over again.
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Cucu Divine:

Omg this was everything. 3 girls, fighting, no pointless lead up, so many people involved. Loved this.
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Frappilicious:

For a fight scene this was way too long. With that being said, New York’s hella entertaining. I love her. But I wouldn’t watch this again. If you had found a video from like 4:30-6:00 this would be scored a lot highter.
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Mateo Renee:

I really didn’t like this Judi girl and not in a i hate her but I want to keep watching way. Like I don't know the backstory but it seems like she started this for no reason and wouldn’t let it go. And I didn’t love the slow motion. But it was memorable.
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Molly Cule:

This was a pretty boring fight lol. They came in at the end and then they were just telling them to keep fighting and there was some slapping. I expected more
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Plastic Rubber Duck:

As entertaining as this was I hated the background music lol. But that was a great fight
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Vodka Faithful:

This was intense. She literally hit her with a lamp lol. That being said it had a really big lead up and the result wasn’t that as good as I thought it would be.
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Now for the scores...
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
In first place, winning the challenge, with 10/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cinnamon Swallows (Levonini) Condragulations, you're the winner!
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
In second place, winning the challenge, with 10/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cucu Divine (Cswaggerr) You are safe.
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
In third place, winning the challenge, with 8/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Plastic Rubber Duck (Jayjet) You are safe.
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
In fourth place, winning the challenge, with 7/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Vodka Faithful (Applecoraj) You are safe.
2753 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
Lastly, in fifth place, winning the challenge, with 6/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Mateo Renee (Matthew09) You are safe.

That means with 4/10, Frappilicious (_Adidas_) and with 4/10 Molly Cule (emmett4) you two are in the bottom. Head over to the save me song performances to post your save me songs

open group

RuPaul Drag Race Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!