This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #7 Results

Topic » Challenge #7 Results

2755 days ago
adamsel
I ranked your inspirational videos on a scale of 1-10, ten being the best. In alphabetical order I will post your comments. I will then announce one by one who is safe and what your score was. It will be in defending numerical order (10 first, 1 last). I will NOT be posting your submission along with my critiques. If you want to see them, go to the challenge forum.
2755 days ago
adamsel
Cinnamon Swallows:

This really wasn’t inspirational at all. It was more of like a joking inspirational which I didn’t like.
2755 days ago
adamsel
Cucu Divine:

Fun fact, I went to middle school with Rhiannon (girl on the left). I love this video and I love the message. Perfect
2755 days ago
adamsel
Mateo Renee:

I felt like the inspirational part could be summed up in the first 10 seconds of him living longer than he was supposed to. The rest of it was more like advise but it wasn’t that inspirational
2755 days ago
adamsel
Molly Cule:

I thought this was really powerful but the language barrier was a little hard. But overall I really loved this. It shows how good deeds come back around.
2755 days ago
adamsel
Plastic Rubber Duck:

As great as this is, I felt it was more like a video on this guy’s life than super inspirational. I definitely got inspiration, but not as much as I was looking for
2755 days ago
adamsel
Vodka Faithful:

I thought this was super inspirational but as inspirational as it was, there wasn’t a story there to follow and so something felt missing. It just was a bunch of snippets form different videos so I didn’t love this.
2755 days ago
adamsel
Now onto the scores...
2755 days ago
adamsel
In first place, winning the challenge, with 10/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cucu Divine (Cswaggerr) Condragulations, you're the winner!
2755 days ago
adamsel
In second place with 9/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Molly Cule        (emmett4) You are safe.
2755 days ago
adamsel
In third place with 7/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Vodka Faithful (Applecoraj) You are safe.
2755 days ago
adamsel
Lastly, In fourth place with 7/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Mateo Renee (Matthew09) You are safe.

That means with 6/10, Plastic Rubber Duck (Jayjet) and with 5/10 Cinnamon Swallows        (Levonini) you both are in the bottom. Head over to the save me song performances to submit your songs

open group

RuPaul Drag Race Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!