This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #9

Topic » Challenge #9

2733 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
Congratulations at making the final 4. This week's theme is Poetry. Your main challenge is to write a short poem about your drag character and why you want to be in the finale. Be creative, this doesn't have to be long. It also doesn't have to be original, however original will probably score bette

Deadline is 3:00 est on thursday. I will give my critiques and name the bottom 2. They will then have to post a save me song. Please have those ready just in case you're in the bottom 2. I'm going away for the weekend so I want the critiques in before I leave.

This week you need to send a LIVE rap song. I will be judging based off song choice, rapping ability, performance and once again, how entertained I was watching it. I would like to once again say live.

Any questions on anything please message them to me

Gentleman start your engines. Good luck and may the best woman win!
2733 days 3 hours ago
Matthew09
They call me Mateo, Mateo Renee, but no baby I won't end up like JonBenet. I started at the top winning the first challenge, then I was on the bottom, hell I ain't versatile, top is which I prefer! Listen to me when I say I should win, because being basic was never me to begin. Don't forget the name Mateo Renee, because I am always me Misses Mateo Renee! ;)
2732 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
There are many molecules on this planet....But only 1 Molly Cule left standing....

As 12 turned to 4.... I knew I wanted this race even more....
I improved throughout this game...and brought drag HELLA change....
I may be a little quirky and dorky...but hell, i can even dress sporty....
the finale is near...and only the best will remain here....

There are many molecules on this planet....But only 1 Molly Cule WILL BE left standing....
2732 days 21 hours ago
cswaggerr
These other bitches are dusty,
my tits are mighty busty.
Cucu Divine, hair so fine.
my shine leaves bitches rusty.

My humor is so reckless,
my looks leave bitches senseless.
F3 for me, cause without me,
this competition is lifeless.

You heard it here first.
Cucu so fine, like Starburst.
No one can compare.
These queens don't even dare.

Back off hoes,
this crown is mine ;D
2732 days 18 hours ago
ApplecorAJ
Hey Bitches my name is Vodka Faithful
All these other queens.... DISGRACEFUL!

Got two challenge wins under my belt.
These Bitches so jealous that they melt

Give me that crown, You know I deserve it
You know these hoes aint nothing but my servants

I'm the queen of queens, Thats for sure
I'll be remembered, these hoes just a blur.

Get out my way
That title is mine

No tea no shade
But don't get out of line.
2732 days 2 hours ago
adamsel
CLOSED

open group

RuPaul Drag Race Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!