This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #9 Results

Topic » Challenge #9 Results

2732 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
I ranked your poems on a scale of 1-10, ten being the best. In alphabetical order I will post your comments. I will then announce one by one who is safe and what your score was. It will be in defending numerical order (10 first, 1 last). I will NOT be posting your submission along with my critiques. If you want to see them, go to the challenge forum.
2732 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
Cucu Divine:

I could tell you put a lot of effort into this and I found the rhymes very clever. I really liked this.
2732 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
Mateo Renee:

I didn’t love how half of your poem was talking about how you’ve been on the bottom lol. I thought it was ok, but it could have been a lot better.
2732 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
Molly Cule:

I never realized what you're name meant and I thought this poem was really cool.
2732 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
Vodka Faithful:

I liked this, didn’t love it. Where some of the others felt like they were telling a story this seemed like more just saying statements.
2732 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
Now onto the results...
2732 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
In first place, winning the challenge and a spot in the final 3, with 10/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Cucu Divine (Cswaggerr) Condragulations, you're the winner!!!
2732 days 7 hours ago
adamsel
In second place and a guareneed spot in the final 3, with 9/10 points is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Molly Cule (emmett4) You are safe!

That means with 7/10 for both, Mateo Renee (Matthew09) and Vodka Faithful (Applecoraj) are in the bottom 2. You will be fighting for the final spot in the top 3
2732 days 6 hours ago
Emmett4
Yay final 3

open group

RuPaul Drag Race Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!