This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Bloodbath

Topic » The Bloodbath

2495 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Bloodbath Rules:
Check-in begins at 3:30 PM EST. Once we are ready to begin, I will post a list of every item within the Cornucopia. You will have a 1 minute waiting period afterwards, and I will then post (BEGIN). Anyone who posts an action before I do so will die automatically from their pedastal exploding.

Actions:
*Grabs (item name)*
Grabbing an item is simple. All items have a time period you must wait before performing another action. And there are only so many of each item in the Cornucopia. Just make sure a) there is one available, and b) that you wait the time limit posted before performing another action. ALSO you can only grab 5 items max.
*Attacks (tribute's name)*
You can attack anyone at anytime during the Bloodbath, but remember, you will fight with whatever supplies you have at that moment. Fights will take place AFTER the Bloodbath has finished.
*Flees* *runs*
These simply mean you leave the Bloodbath. No one can attack you after you have done so, but neither can you grab any more supplies.
2495 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
(Check-in closes in 5 minutes. Go ahead and get ready)
2495 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I'm here
2495 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
here
2495 days 8 hours ago
boogie888
*gets ready*
2495 days 8 hours ago
Flamey9999
(Here.)
2495 days 8 hours ago
bacon69
Here
2495 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Here)
2495 days 8 hours ago
ccfq12w
here
2495 days 8 hours ago
AintItFun
Here
2495 days 8 hours ago
AnnaMay
here!
2495 days 8 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Here
2495 days 8 hours ago
crebandcreb
Here
2495 days 8 hours ago
dvs194
Here
2495 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
stretches  and gets ready to slay some bitches nervously
2495 days 8 hours ago
Flamey9999
*Nutty prays on the pedestal, hoping to not get killed*

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!