This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

2767 days 17 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
The game will mostly be Roleplay, however there will be certain other elements.

~Starting The Game~
I have got a map of fake city someone created, where all players will start. I will randomize positions but of course put people with relationships together unless specified by owner of those characters.
After this, they may do anything they want, such as check doors of houses and look for neighbours etc.

~Encounters~

With Zombies-
Zombies may attack at any time, mostly due to excess sound, light or an event that draws attention. Who they kill will be largely decision based, but with items like guns and melee weapons, it will be a combat based system working like this.
Defend - Hold ground against Zombies, used to delay them, may fail.
Attack Carefully - Aim for head, but higher chance of being killed.
Attack WIldly - Higher chance of survival, lower chance of fully killing zombie.
Escape - Attempt to escape

This battle system will only occur when I specify.

With People-

I.E. A group of survivors, another RPer
YOU MAY NEVER LET YOUR CHARACTERS SAY SOMETHING TO ANOTHER RP CHARACTER IF THEY ONLY KNOW THEM DUE TO OWNER LOOKING AT RECENT POSTS.
I.E. If there are two people who haven't met RPing, they cannot talk to each other, as they could be miles away.
---
TO encounter other people, I will mail you saying you see them and asking your reaction. If no response in five minutes, you will run away.
Once you are with someone, you a free to RP with them.

Killing Other Survivors-

Does not work like:

RPer1; I chillax
RPer2: I slam him in the head with my axe.

If you want to kill someone, you need to be in proximity, have them tolerate you, have a valid reason and they must not be very active/have more than two characters. 

Exception: If there are bandits for example, or a raider, you dont need them to tolerate you. IF you are the raider, you dont need them to tolerate you either, but DO need to mail me first.

Rations And Weapons-

I will keep track of rations and they will work with a hunger system.
You lose 5 hunger and 10 third per day, and each item has a significant value.
The Phase Of Day swaps per six hours.
Weapons have no "ATK Value" simply work how they would in real life.
I keep track of ammo.

If I am Not here-

Whenever I cannot RP, I Will leave a trustworthy RPer to do all of my jobs (Except Rations And Ammo) for me. This person CANNOT kill off characters or give players items, though.

If there are any other things, reply to this thread and I'll add to it.
2767 days 17 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
So It Isnt Like We Are in a Group and Its Revolved Around The Group
2767 days 12 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
ZOMBIE YOU WILL MOSTLY BE IN ONE OF TWO GROUPS, most of this is for start pf game
2767 days 12 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
ok I understand now

open group

~The Walking Dead Season One~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!