This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLY HERE - OPEN

Topic » APPLY HERE - OPEN

2698 days 3 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Hello and welcome to The Apprentice Season 1 Application Process. I'm looking for 20 of the best business people on Tengaged to take part in one of the most cut throat competitions ever created. Throughout you will face tough tasks leading to you to be fired one by one until we will have the winner of The Apprentice.

Please fill out this quick form.

Username:
Real Name (name in the game):
How Active Are You (1 being never - 10 being on every day):
Could You be online between 7pm - 8pm est?:

3 Traits to Describe You:
Why do you think you have what it takes:
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One:

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me:

Good Luck :)
2697 days 23 hours ago
NiggerBitch
Username: NiggerBitch
Real Name (name in the game): Ivanka Trump
How Active Are You (1 being never - 10 being on every day): 10 miss nigger baby!!
Could You be online between 7pm - 8pm est?: absolutely miss nigger

3 Traits to Describe You: Aryan, Nazi, German
Why do you think you have what it takes: Because I'm a REALISTIC person. I actually understand the concept that niggers aren't real people.
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One: Yes gawd. I think I'd bring a little more Caucasian power to the game!

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me: I'm the nigger exterminator baby. If you cast me. I can guarantee that a nigger will NOT win this game. I promise you that.
2697 days 17 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Username: NovaScotiaChic
Real Name (name in the game): Allison
How Active Are You (1 being never - 10 being on every day): 9
Could You be online between 7pm - 8pm est?: yes

3 Traits to Describe You: social, friendly and outspoken
Why do you think you have what it takes: i dont but i wanna try
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One: no

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me: i adore group games and will be active when i need to be....plz pick me lol
2697 days 6 hours ago
Gkinn1234
Username:gkinn1234
Real Name (name in the game):Michael
How Active Are You (1 being never - 10 being on every day):10
Could You be online between 7pm - 8pm est?:yes

3 Traits to Describe You:Loyal,Brave,Trustworthy
Why do you think you have what it takes:I take chances,and never give up
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One:Sure

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me:I am active online and give it my all

Good Luck :)
2697 days 3 hours ago
MrSparkly70
Username: MrSparkly70
Real Name (name in the game): John Cena (cuz fuck yo rules)

3 Traits to Describe You: Hustling, Loyal, Respectful
Why do you think you have what it takes: Because I never give up no matter what.
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One: I can manage projects well, so yes.

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me:Yes... IM JOHN CENA! DO DO DO DOOOOOOOOOOO
2696 days 20 hours ago
Supahhero
Username: Supahhero
Real Name (name in the game): TJ Packer
How Active Are You (1 being never - 10 being on every day): 8
Could You be online between 7pm - 8pm est?: Yupp

3 Traits to Describe You: Loyal. Detailed. Flexible.
Why do you think you have what it takes: My previous life experiences as a leader of various committees.
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One: Yes. If I fail there will be a lot more people accountable, and I will be sure to make sure to call out the dead weight.

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me: N/A
2696 days 19 hours ago
Carlota
Username:Carlota
Real Name (name in the game):Carlota
3 Traits to Describe You: barqueria,optician,intelligence
Why do you think you have what it takes: Because I have experience in entrepreneurship, because I have run a nightclub for prostitutes for 15 years and it was very successful or I know how to make the customer buy
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One:yes

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me:
That pro plus that is 56 years I know that I have ability to win this program and I am the hottest person in tengaged
2696 days 17 hours ago
subfriend
Username: subfriend
Real Name (name in the game): Azri ZIdane
Could You be online between 7pm - 8pm est?: Yes

3 Traits to Describe You: strategic, observant, creative
Why do you think you have what it takes: i have a tons of money to bribe you... i mean tons of idea and determination
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One: Yes

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me:  i love everything to be a secret
2696 days 17 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Jay_smooth1738
Jashone
Yes
Smart, friendly, manipulative
I am smart, and strategic and i promise i will bring the fireif i am chosen this season
Of course
I am a good person, but i will clap back at whoever tryong to start shit or have my name in their mouth
2696 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
Username: Adamslater19
Real Name (name in the game): Megan Mckenna

3 Traits to Describe You: Bitch,Bossy, Leader
Why do you think you have what it takes: because i know what it takes to make it into the big world, and im bossy which is good for a leader
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One: Maybe

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me: Im not the one to back down on anything unless it's shit and I can argue a lot
2696 days 13 hours ago
Gamerden13
Username: Gamerden13
Real Name (name in the game): Aiden Williams

3 Traits to Describe You: Smart, Calculating and Determined
Why do you think you have what it takes: I think I have what it takes because I know how most businesses work and I can bring a mind that will always be alert and ready to either learn or use the knowledge that I know in order to win all the tasks I can.
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One: Depending on what the task is for week 1

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me: I live in the UK and I might be late to the show due to timing issues. I watch the UK version regularly for the last few years so I can bring expertise and experience to the tasks.
2696 days 12 hours ago
jayjet
Username: jayjet
Real Name (name in the game): jenny banks
How Active Are You (1 being never - 10 being on every day):  8-9
Could You be online between 7pm - 8pm est?: ye

3 Traits to Describe You: kind, determined and clever
Why do you think you have what it takes: Because i am always in a determined mood and you dont want your partner to be sad and upset all the time do u  you want passion and confident in this so thats why i have got what it takes
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One: if no one wants to be it i wouldnt mind being the project manager

anything you think i should know: if i am in the losing team and in the bottom 3 i will really beg my case no matter what atleast i know i am not a quitter or a floater and i will do every challenge and in my head always will be we are gonna win the challenge and i will grab every minute of this opportunity so i hope you pick me
2696 days 6 hours ago
snick427
Username: snick427
Real Name (name in the game): Cyrus Kane
How Active Are You (1 being never - 10 being on every day): 10
Could You be online between 7pm - 8pm est?: Yes sir!

3 Traits to Describe You: Intense, full of integrity, intelligent!
Why do you think you have what it takes: I am very business savvy!
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One: Absolutely not!

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me: I WILL be snarky to the host. Not out of hatred, but out of LOVE!
2691 days 7 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Username: papalouiesfansfan
Real Name (name in the game): Bobby Freeman
How Active Are You (1 being never - 10 being on every day): 10
Could You be online between 7pm - 8pm est?: I have dinner then but I'll try

3 Traits to Describe You: Hardworking, intelligent, responsible
Why do you think you have what it takes: As mentioned above, I am hardworking, intelligent, and responsible. All three of these qualities are absolute NEEDS to be here and I don't just meet them; I EXCEED them.
Would You Want To Be Project Manager Week One: We'll have to see what the task is and what my team is like.

Anything Else You Think I Should Know/You Want To Tell Me: I will be gone on vacation for a few days so if I'm inactive during late December, that's why.

open group

Dogcalledzak's Apprentice S1 - APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!