This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

// Rules and Gameplay //

Topic » // Rules and Gameplay //

2698 days 6 hours ago
leamichelle
HOW THIS GAME WORKS

-We will start this game by splitting you up into teams
-You will then pick your project manger which is THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION ON YOUR TEAM. Its a hit or miss position, if your team wins it won't only mean your team wins; it also means that you have a better chance of surviving future boardrooms that maybe you didn't do as well on. But if you lose, you do have a greater chance of being eliminated
-Then we will have a challenge and MOST of the time it'll be an edit that you and your team have to work on. Then you will have to send it to me
- I will announce the winner at the boardroom
- I will then ask questions to the losing team to see who I feel was the fault of there teams lose
- Then i'll call back project manger and the other person that could also be at fault
- Then one will be fired

RULES
1. Please contribute too your team as much as possible
2. If you don't answer questions or don't contribute you will have the BIGGEST chance of getting sent home
3. Fighting is allowed but no bullying
4. If you ever say my game is rigged it will result into auto elimation
5. Make sure to work on challenges as a team- like if its an edit maybe each make one then choose the best one
6. PROJECT MANGER MUST GIVE ME FINAL TEAM PRODUCT
7. JUST HAVE FUN

open group

Tengaged The Apprentice: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!