This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

2682 days 7 hours ago
AintItFun
If you wish to participate in the RP, then reading the rules is essential.

1. No godmodding/metagaming please. Godmodding is when you control something that happens to another character.
(IE - Guy #1 stabs Guy #2. The blade hits and Guy #2 dies.)
Metagaming is when you know something that your character shouldn't know.
(IE - "Oh my god, we are going to be in a game of Danganronpa!")

2. Sexual content....keep it toned down, please. When your, uh, doing the nasty, hold back on the details please. Kissing, making out, etc. is alright, but make sure the other user involved is okay with your characters being in a relationship. Also, if your character rapes another character and/or pregnancy is a result. Your character is dead! If the other user agreed to have their character get raped and/or pregnant, they die too. (Yes, the opening to Stun's Danganronpa RP still traumatizes me.)

3. DO NOT SPOIL THE CASE. If you know who the killer is or have a criminalizing piece of evidence. Save it until the trial. If you spoil the case, your character dies. Bye!

4. Don't harass me or other users. Don't give me shit if your character was randomly selected to be a killer/victim. Don't give other users shit if they killed you. In other words - Don't be an asshole to me or anyone else.

5. As with CC's RP, don't be an edgelord. Three or four edgelords are okay, but let's keep it at that. This is a Danganronpa RP, not a Linkin Park concert.

6. No homophobia/racism/sexism/etc. unless your character is saying it and everyone else is okay with it.
2682 days 7 hours ago
AintItFun
HOW THIS WILL WORK -

Like CC's RP. Chapters will be split into three sections.

Daily Life - Basically a slice-of-life scenario. Go interact with other characters, form bonds and relationships, that kind of stuff. Occasionally, special events/parties will be hosted, either by me or another user.

Deadly Life - After a body is discovered, we enter Deadly Life. This is where you investigate the crime scene and find evidence to use later in the trial. Like Daily Life, however, you can still interact with other characters.

Class Trial - The finale of the chapter. This is where everyone debates each other and uses the evidence to find out who the killer is. Once the killer has been discovered, it's punishment time!
2677 days 4 hours ago
AintItFun
(I didn't write this. This is a copy/paste from cc's RP because my way of describing killscenes was.....rather shit, so this is a better way to describe it)

-Killscenes-
Ah, killscenes.

[The Victim]
The victim of a case can become the victim in three ways:
-Ask to become victim through motive
-Get picked by the killer if no one asks to be the victim
-Inactivity

If a person asks to become the victim, they will gain the ability to give a kill criteria. Kill criteria is anything within reason that the killer must use in their killscene. For example, a person can state that the killer must use a bloody cloth as a piece of evidence, or that their character has to be killed by surprise, or that their character must be killed during the afternoon. If a criteria is given that is too absurd/impossible, it will be denied, and the person may have a chance to state another if the kill has not already happened. If the criteria is given after the killscene is submitted, but before the kill occurs, the killscene will sometimes be adjusted to fit the criteria if it is within reason to switch.

[The Killer]
The killer of a case can become the killer in three ways:
-Ask to become the killer through motive
-Get picked by me if no one asks to be the killer
-Inactivity

A killer must send a killscene once they agree to be the killer. An example killscene is provided below, with the example criteria of "death by drowning":

"Haruaki Suzuki first lured out Hiroyo Daiju from her dorm at around 4 o'clock. They went to the gymnasium to talk about the motive a little further. As Hiroyo talked about what her envelope said about someone else's secret, Haruaki soon realized that the girl he was talking to had his secret. Angry and desperate to avoid having his secret leaked to another person the next day, Haruaki attacked Hiroyo and put her in a choke hold, rendering her unconscious. As it was the middle of the night, Haruaki locked Hiroyo in the gym's equipment closet and ran to get anything to attack with. In the janitor's closet, he found a mop bucket, and brought it full as fast as he could to the gym. Thankfully for him, his victim was still unconscious. Placing the bucket as stable as he could, Haruaki stuck Hiroyo's head into the bucket for a solid five minutes, drowning her and starting the clean-up process. Haruaki brought the mop bucket back to the janitor's closet, emptied it out, and placed it back down, not realizing that the bucket was now on top of the broom frequently used by the Ultimate Cleaner. He then went to the gymnasium and dragged Hiroyo's body out into the middle of the gymnasium. Finally, he went to the pool to attempt to make signs of a struggle. However, little did he know that Otoha was sitting at the edge of the pool, contemplating her envelope. With her in the pool area with him, Haruaki walked over to Otoha, saying hello. Before she could say hello back, Haruaki grabbed her and knocked her head to the ground, rendering her unconscious as well. Hoping that Otoha would lose memory of this, he threw the lifeguard's chair into the pool, and went on his way, hoping he would not be caught.

EVIDENCE:
-Pool
The lifeguard's chair is knocked into the pool.
-Gym
Hiroyo Daiju's body lays dead center in the gym. She has a red mark around her neck, and she is definitely dead.
-Otoha's Account
Otoha claims that before she was knocked unconscious, she remembers seeing blue.
-Gymnasium Storage Closet
Several pieces of equipment are knocked over in this claustrophobic space.
-Janitor's Closet
Everything appears to be normal. The mop bucket is above the broom, the mop is below a few bottles of bleach, and several boxes of mop heads are stood on a high shelf."
2659 days 7 hours ago
AintItFun
EXTRA - For the Amour Hideaway - No, you cannot spend the whole chapter in there. You can stay in there for one day before having to leave. It's one use per chapter.

open group

Danganronpa - Cheery Cheery Murdertime!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!