This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #22(BHD)/#17(ISS) - [Guadalcanal]

Topic » Tribal Council..

2618 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GUADALCANAL! Welcome to back to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Justin L.; David M.; Tim M.; Jim B. and....... Brady S. voted out at last night's Tribal Council. FRED A. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the 6th member of the Jury........

Brandon R. - After tonight; only 9 castaways will remain in the fight for the title of Sole Survivor. With the numbers dwindling down to single digits; are people growing concerned about who they'd feel comfortable sitting next to at the end?

Ethan C. - With the Jury currently filling. Every person that is voted out can potentially win or lose someone this game. At this point in time. How are threats defined within this game?

Fred A. - Back-to-Back Immunity wins! With the end in sight; how valuable are these Immunity wins one a resume to show to the Jury?

Hudson H. -  The Jury is beginning to fill quickly; are people concerned about how each Individual is perceived as it fills?

Kevin P. - Do you think anything said that the Jurors you have each voted out can be contributing factors in how tonight's vote plays out?

Lord G. - At the end of this game; the Jury will be deciding the winner. It doesn't matter how good of a game you played if you cannot sell your game to the Jury. Do you feel that you could be a potential target going into this vote tonight?

Mearl E. - Time and time again; we have seen you as a potential target in this game. How uncomfortable are you knowing that you are vulnerable without the Individual Immunity necklace tonight?

Robby J. - This has been an extremely controversial Season. What are your thoughts on the remaining castaways?

Smitty - Last night; this game blew up in a huge way and tons of things were said at last night's events. How high are the tensions going into tonight's Tribal Council?

Tom T. - Only one person can win this game and the title of Sole Survivor. With the numbers constantly dwindling as we near the end of this game; are alliances going to hold as much weight as we approach the Finale?

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5:30pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. REMINDER to send votes to BOTH BestHeroD and I.

POST your name for another question.
2618 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
*Sits from jury bench glaring at Smitty*
2618 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby J. - This has been an extremely controversial Season. What are your thoughts on the remaining castaways?
I think everyone left really wants to win, and I think they'll do whatever they can to win.
I know a lot of us have fought with each other and everything, but I think when it's all said and done most of us will think fondly of each other.
2618 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl E. - Time and time again; we have seen you as a potential target in this game. How uncomfortable are you knowing that you are vulnerable without the Individual Immunity necklace tonight?

It is rather uncomfortable. I've heard my name come up quite often and I'm not really loving it. But the person that had my name imprinted on their tongue is out so maybe I'll have a breather
2618 days 10 hours ago
Jimmytv
*arrive like a superstar Courtney Yates Heroes VS Villains style*
2618 days 10 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yes Jimmy
2618 days 10 hours ago
Smitty105
*winks at Brady*
2618 days 10 hours ago
Smitty105
Smitty - Last night; this game blew up in a huge way and tons of things were said at last night's events. How high are the tensions going into tonight's Tribal Council?

If I could just get a damn break. Then that would be good. I don't think that will happen though. Ever since this merge hit this island has been brewing up nothing but toil and trouble.
2618 days 10 hours ago
ferdinandz
Fred A. - Back-to-Back Immunity wins! With the end in sight; how valuable are these Immunity wins one a resume to show to the Jury?
- I really have been needing those wins since it have been 2 councils that could include my name being written down. Well I have been an underdog since day one taking hate, losing my close allies and being in bottom, and I am not giving up until it is over.
2618 days 10 hours ago
Smitty105
^. Thats how you play the game .
2618 days 10 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Hudson H. -  The Jury is beginning to fill quickly; are people concerned about how each Individual is perceived as it fills?

I'd think so. Whenever someone is voted out, you just think "I wonder what they're thinking". You never know if what they're thinking is positive towards you or if its negative against you. Its your past coming back to haunt you.
2617 days 17 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Kevin P. - Do you think anything said that the Jurors you have each voted out can be contributing factors in how tonight's vote plays out?

Absolutely. Everyone is playing hard and taking what everyone is saying with a grain of salt. Some people do need to wake up tho and not sleepwalk thru
2617 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
5/10 votes received.
2617 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes.............
2617 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
2617 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!