This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #23(BHD)/#18(ISS) - [Guadalcanal]

Topic » Tribal Council..

2616 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
GUADALCANAL! Welcome to back to Tribal Council. We will now bring in our member(s) of the Jury; Justin L.; David M.; Tim M.; Jim B.; Brady S. and....... Hudson H. rocked out at last night's Tribal Council. LORD G. has Individual Immunity and CANNOT be voted for. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Tonight; someone becomes the 7th member of the Jury........

POST YOUR NAME for a Question: (Still out at the moment; will ask Individual questions for those who would like them)

Please vote ASAP. Votes are due by 5:30pm EST. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote. REMINDER to send votes to BOTH BestHeroD and I.
2616 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
EDIT - Votes due by 9pm EST tomorrow. I will be at a Funeral tomorrow in Wisconsin. The drive from my place is over 6 hours. So, I will be online periodically. But for this reason. No challenge tomorrow. I will read votes when I can make it home tomorrow night.
2616 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl
2616 days 9 hours ago
Brittney
Meeee
2616 days 9 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Me
2616 days 9 hours ago
Smitty105
Me
2616 days 6 hours ago
flippo135
Me
2616 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
POST YOUR NAME for a Question:

You ask and you shall not receive
2615 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Mearl E. - Last night; you played your Immunity Idol. Do you feel it's out of the question to see an Idol played at tonight's Tribal Council?

Ethan C. - Last night; we seen a tie vote that led to a rock draw and you were in danger of leaving this game. Feel you could be a potential target for tonight's Tribal Council?

Kevin P. - This is the point in the game when people begin to think about who they could potentially beat facing the Jury. In the end; only one person can win the title. Do you think their is a clear threat to win among the remaining castaways?

Smitty - Last Tribal Council; this game blew up in a huge way. How high are the tensions going into tonight's Tribal Council?

Tom T. - Only one person can win this game and the title of Sole Survivor. With the numbers constantly dwindling as we near the end of this game; are alliances going to hold as much weight as we approach the Finale?
2615 days 18 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan C. - Last night; we seen a tie vote that led to a rock draw and you were in danger of leaving this game. Feel you could be a potential target for tonight's Tribal Council?

Yeah I mean I'm always worried that I'm gonna be the target, but especially after I got two votes last night... I feel like I could easily be targeted tonight.
2615 days 17 hours ago
Smitty105
Smitty - Last Tribal Council; this game blew up in a huge way. How high are the tensions going into tonight's Tribal Council?

Actually the game has quieted down a lot for me since last tribal. That rock draw really wasn't meant to happen in my eyes. Funny how the person that did absolutely nothing wrong ended up leaving because of it. We're at F9 right now and we're entering into the end game territory. I think the tensions may be somewhat lower than the last few tribals.
2615 days 14 hours ago
Mearl
I don't think it's out of the question. There is still possibly one idol left in the game after all
2615 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Leaving Wisconin now. Should be home around 10pm EST.

But, I got here in 5 hours. So wish me luck on the road!
2615 days 13 hours ago
Brittney
are the votes locked after 5:30?
2615 days 13 hours ago
Smitty105
^
2615 days 12 hours ago
Brittney
oh nvm I obviously didn't read your edit post

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!