This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Bali] Tribal Council #3 - Uluwatu

Topic » [Bali] Tribal Council #3 -..

2676 days ago
Cornelia
AJ - Last tribal, you played an idol on yourself. Do you feel like you might have a reason to worry about your safety again tonight?

Andy - Have you noticed any alliances that have formed on your tribe yet, and will this counter into the vote tonight?

Colton - What is the vibe of the tribe at this point in the game, after suffering two defeats. Do you feel tonight's vote will be a unified or scattered vote?

Liam - Last time you were sat in tribal council, Bob was to blame for not participating in the challenge. This time however, it was you. Do you feel responsible for your tribes loss?

Nolano - Uluwatu's performance at the immunity challenge was pretty bleak. After tonights vote, what do you think Uluwatu need to do to pull it out of the bag in future challenges?

IT IS TIME TO VOTE!

You will have 24 hours from the time this tribal council, has been posted to send me your vote via mails. If you don't send me a vote it will result in a self vote against yourself.

If anyone has the immunity idol, and wishes to use it, please mail me before the votes are read.
2675 days 22 hours ago
kingLiam
I don't think i should, because i don't think i would do well in it, and probably we will still lose
2675 days 16 hours ago
JetsRock12
AJ - Last tribal, you played an idol on yourself. Do you feel like you might have a reason to worry about your safety again tonight?

-----------

Well... I always feel paranoid.. Clearly.. I wasted an amazing advantage that I coulda kept! I felt like my score of 5000 was good, BUT LOL NOPE!

Also.. I don't blame Liam at ALL for our lost... We lost by like a billion.. LOL
2675 days 15 hours ago
andrewvaughan17
Again I haven't noticed any alliances forming yet
2675 days 4 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
I feel like the votes will be all over the place at this point not much communication
2675 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
Uluwatu's performance at the immunity challenge was pretty bleak. After tonights vote, what do you think Uluwatu need to do to pull it out of the bag in future challenges?

We need to communicate more for one thing, We also should all probably participate but its all good.
2675 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
I'll go tally the votes.
2675 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now's the time to do so.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*Colton stands

I can confirm this is in fact a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast against Colton will not count. Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2675 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ANDY
2675 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

LIAM
2675 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

AJ
2675 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
That's 1 vote Andy, 1 vote Liam, and 1 vote AJ. 2 votes left.
2675 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
FOURTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ANDY
2675 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
THIRD PERSON VOTED OUT OF CORNVIVOR BALI:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ANDY

You need to bring me your torch.
Andy, the tribe has spoken.
*Snuffs torch*
Time for you to go.
2675 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
It seems yet again another idol was played, but was also wasted. A lot of paranoia still remains on this tribe it seems. Has tonight's vote unified you as a group, or has it left you scattered as individuals? Whatever the case is, you guys will need to get it together going into the next immunity challenge if you're hoping to not see me again at tribal council. You can head back to camp.

open group

CORNVIVOR [S2]: Comoros

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!