This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Updates (From my mind)

Topic » Live Updates (From my mind)

2645 days 18 hours ago
SaneBrock
2645 days 18 hours ago
SaneBrock
I don't know what to expect! This is said to be the most challenging season yet. With it being my first time in the series playing I have nothing to compare it to. All I can imagine is it's a a mixture of Benlinus, YoundAndReckless, and Cmack311's games times ten. Time for the first test. The Intuition Test... Let's begin
2645 days 18 hours ago
SaneBrock
The first test was rather interesting. We had to read people that we haven't even met. Ironic. Some seemed to stick out, such as the ladies man, the other lifeguard, the geologist, and the 16 year old. You can associate some of the words easier to those kind of people. The hard part was all the 18 year olds. All so similar in age and job, it was essentially a guessing game for that part. Nonetheless I am excited for this season and if this first task made you think really hard then i am excited to see how easily the rest of this game can destroy my brain :D
2642 days 5 hours ago
SaneBrock
Tonight's going to be a very long night. Should be fun ;)

Endurance is alright I guess. Posting every 5 minutes makes it easier. Less time to accidentally fall asleep. I'm pumped to hopefully win the first treatment.
2636 days 16 hours ago
SaneBrock
I finished that with less than 3 minutes to spare... Too close for comfort! Intense challenge, I lost track twice so I'm sure I'm off a little bit. Hopefully it's not much

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 11

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!