This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Tongatapu

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Tongatapu

2636 days 12 hours ago
Vlad21
Ellie, Blue, Mel, Ethan and Lee welcome to your very first tribal council. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

You will have 12 hours from the time this tribal council has been posted to send me your vote via mails. If you don't send me a vote it will result in a self vote against yourself.

If anyone has the immunity idol, and wishes to use it, please mail me before the votes are read.

Lee - How do you feel about the Tongatapu tribe?

Ethan - Have any alliances formed so far, or does it seem quiet on the Tafahi tribe?

Mel - You were the only person to submit a score for your tribe today. Do you feel that going to tribal is gonna help this tribe?

Ellie - You were pretty much inact in this game so far..are u going to change that?

Blue - Are you worried about a hidden immunity idol? Do you think one will come into play tonight?
2636 days 12 hours ago
rockstar15
I'm sorry I forgot there was a challenge. I got sick and I was resting
2636 days 12 hours ago
rockstar15
There may have been alliances but who knows people vote on different things
2636 days 12 hours ago
rockstar15
But Thank you mel for submitting a score
2636 days 11 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
Oh my goodness :O
I TOTALLY FORGOT

But i love my tribe everyone is very nice :)
2636 days 7 hours ago
me2013
:-(
2636 days ago
Vlad21

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!