This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

2634 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
Come on in, guys! Tafahi and Nomuka getting your first look at the new Lifuka tribe, Mario was medevaced right before tribal council

Let's get to today's immunity challenge. First things first, immunity is back up for grabs. Here is how it's going to work.

For today's challenge, u will play catch the bee game! You have to catch as many bees as u can in 1 minute!

When u are happy with your score screenshot it and send it to me via mail

Survivors, ready? GO!

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g2/bubble.htm
2633 days 17 hours ago
Vlad21
IMMUNITY RESULTS :

Lifuka -10150 POINTS
4/5 completed the challenge.Blue didnt send a score

Tafahi -390 POINTS
1/5 completed the challenge(one had to sit out cuz only 5 had to play). Dane was the only one that played.

Nomuka-6970 points
4/5 completed the challenge(one had to sit out cuz only 5 had to play).Nathan, Mel, Kara and Ethan competed!

Lifuka and Nomuka win immunity! In addition,Lifuka will also win reward in the form on an idol clue. Idol guesses are now in play again. 1 guess every 24 hours!Tafahi, I have nothing for you except a date with me at tribal council, where you will have to vote someone from your tribe home. You have around 12 hours to decide who that will be.

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!